Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Jul 26, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #121 of 396
Rossi Mulgas. Same design they've been making in South Australia for about 50 years, pretty good example of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Takes a while to break em in but once you do they'll last 10+ years and they're the most comfortable thing you'll ever wear.

Jul 31, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #126 of 396
Adidas samba 80 w/ gum rubber sole

ME-7553_BLK-CHALK-250.jpg

Aug 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM Post #127 of 396
Addidas Samba Millenium:

and some Vibram FiveFingers Bikila are what I just bought this month:

Already own a pair of Diesel high-tops:

[I can't find a good picture anywhere of these; I'll update when I do or if I bother to take my own]

and a pair of Asics Tigers:

I really want a nice pair of Allen Edmonds black oxfords like these here (they'll last forever if cared for properly due to the construction quality):  

Aug 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM Post #130 of 396

Quote:
No mention of Toms? :frowning2:

Only the most unique and comfortable shoes on the planet. Also, for every pair you buy, a pair goes to a child in need in faraway 3rd world countries.

my sister has a pair and they seem kinda cheeply made and i personally find them pretty ugly. it's nice of them to send a pair to someone who needs them though.

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #131 of 396

Quote:Originally Posted by adoit90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and some Vibram FiveFingers Bikila are what I just bought this month:

I saw some kid wearing those one time.  I asked him to wiggle his toes, but he wouldn't
frown.gif

Aug 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #133 of 396

Quote:
[size=medium]
I really want a nice pair of Allen Edmonds black oxfords like these here (they'll last forever if cared for properly due to the construction quality):  

[/size]

These actually are not oxfords.  Classic oxfords have a stitch over the toe (And IMO look a lot better than just a plain toe.)

Aug 17, 2010 at 12:35 AM Post #134 of 396

I apologise for the rather crap photo, I only had my phone on-hand.
The nikes I wear to work, and the adidas shoes I wear for everything else.
The chuck taylors I wear on the odd occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back