Small Retail Business Software?
Jan 31, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 6
wow, that's gotta be the shortest response i've seen from you ever!
biggrin.gif

thanks!

Feb 1, 2005 at 4:36 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

wow, that's gotta be the shortest response i've seen from you ever!

what ever could i have been thinking ?

time to rectify this situation
very_evil_smiley.gif

I have used Quikbooks Pro in the past when i ran a small contracting business and i have always liked the comlete stand alone but at the same time open ended nature of the software.If you can think of a feature you need it is available either from Quicken or aftermarket and the ability to integrate with Word and Exel is a nice plus when you do cutomer databases or want to do a custom invoice with your own logo.
you can even add in a mechanical credit card "swiping" machine for like $80 !
Then come the end of the year you just bounce you records into Turbo Tax Pro and at the push of a couple of key strokes your taxes are done.Pretty cool feature and like i said complete.

check this out :

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/commerc...00000007974903

For me personally the $299 is a bargain when all the options and feature available are weighed

Oct 3, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #6 of 6
This may be an old thread and very late to give response on the question, but, for the benefit of the others, I would like to recommend this billing software which I tried for free and helped me with my small business. It made my work easier because of its reminder feature and can be accessed not only to computer but to a phone too. Really a must try for a small business owner like me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back