Slow progression on head-fi posts
Apr 13, 2020 at 5:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Whitigir

Member of the Trade: Portable Modder
It has been a while and since I noticed, the last time head-fi slowed down in “new posts” traffic including “new gears , trolling, shilling...etc”, it all has been slowed down since NCOVID-19. Especially, when China quarantine and closed down.

This means there were a lot of Spam, Spoof shilling, and negative trolling was a battle ground of those companies

Apr 15, 2020 at 1:03 AM Post #2 of 8
You think this to be true? I felt people are just stressed and busy with their lives due to this virus. I could be wrong though.

Apr 15, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #3 of 8
This post in a way is trolling.

Apr 15, 2020 at 4:21 AM Post #4 of 8
Maybe the trolls have been furloughed and are out in the garden enjoying the sun.

91wpOqybnqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Apr 15, 2020 at 7:38 AM Post #5 of 8
You think this to be true? I felt people are just stressed and busy with their lives due to this virus. I could be wrong though.
I don’t know about your country, but here in the US, only essential workers are working. Many of people are out of works and have nothing to do. It is the time that I would say people listen to more music, posting more impressions, but they don’t. It is logical isn’t it ?

Apr 15, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #6 of 8
So you created this post because you are upset that people are not posting more often ? If people are dealing with REAL issues then they are dealing with it in their way. If they out of work then maybe they are looking for work and not on the internet. If they are actually listening to music then its great they are not on the internet trying to entertain others. No duh , everything halted and if they lacking income please dont spend money nor try to.

Apr 15, 2020 at 7:49 AM Post #8 of 8
I created this thread actually because I am excited to not be seeing trolling posts around too much
If no new post then no new post. If you didnt buy anything new then its hard to post something new. Yeah threads focusing on a certain product are going to slow down. Maybe you can listen to a new artist and post how it sounded on your gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back