Jun 28, 2008 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
1360212812_76e540afd7.jpg

2318197889_ab49fbe128.jpg

slippers.jpg

chewie0ol.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 18
I had a great pair of slipper-socks made by Smatwool. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of me modeling them.
cool.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 11:10 PM Post #6 of 18
First post was kinda sexy.... third post was kinda uncomfortable.

Quote:

The last time I looked I still had last years feet.

LOLIRL

Jun 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2618268439_55ba67b4a3.jpg

Croc Mammoths

Those types of slippers are extremely popular these days. It's that kind of rubber like material. My mom wears them and lot's of other people I see, at least here in this part of America. I have to try them out. I think they cost around $30 or less a pair. Famous chef, Mario Batali wore those types of shoes in red color years ago so I know they are not really new. The great advantage of those slippers is that they are good on rainy days-as long as you are not wearing socks.

chewie0ol.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 7:03 AM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by UglyJoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First post was kinda sexy.... third post was kinda uncomfortable.

Ugly,
Personally I think Crocs are damn ugly, but I like em. Keeps the toes toasty and the sole is squishy-rubber.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those types of slippers are extremely popular these days. It's that kind of rubber like material. My mom wears them and lot's of other people I see, at least here in this part of America. I have to try them out. I think they cost around $30 or less a pair. Famous chef, Mario Batali wore those types of shoes in red color years ago so I know they are not really new. The great advantage of those slippers is that they are good on rainy days-as long as you are not wearing socks.

ribs,
The Mammoths are the latest iteration in the Croc line, got em at Macy's last Fall. Sorry about the socks, didn't shave the ankles--actually I've never shave my ankles (or my back) but that's besides the point.
biggrin.gif

Does your mom garden? Crocs were originally marketed as patio gardening shoes.

Jul 4, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enthusia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im about to order me some of those japanese slippers, you know the wooden ones that go clank clank every step you take.

You mean geta? It's more like clunk-clunk.
410WRSVHKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

You do know that you don't wear those in-doors.

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enthusia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im about to order me some of those japanese slippers, you know the wooden ones that go clank clank every step you take.

I've run two Honolulu Marathons and have seen innumerable, insane Japanese tourists actually complete the entire 26.2 miles in those damn things.

Jul 6, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've run two Honolulu Marathons and have seen innumerable, insane Japanese tourists actually complete the entire 26.2 miles in those damn things.

What!!! That's nuts, makes me want to get those Getas even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back