Skullcandy? Seriously???
Jan 28, 2009 at 6:54 AM Post #76 of 202
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing can be worse than the ipod buds.
wink_face.gif
The SC buds are more comfortable, isolate and are durable. Plus, SQ is better. I-buds always sound tinny whereas the SC buds actually have bass. Plus, $9.99 is a decent price for the Ink'd, compared to the almost $30 for replacement ibuds at the Apple Store website. (Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.)).

u havent heard the worst that the world has to offer then.

Jan 28, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #77 of 202
Quote:

So, ho about it? How about we send an invite to Skullcandy, rather than insults and bashing? This is not the way to make a change and make things better.

We should, no doubt about it, make contact with Skullcandy and especially Bose about this. I will make the effort to do so as long as other people in this forum will. We should all write emails to the companies. Better yet, I should make a new thread/open letter talking about a lack of a true high-fidelity flagship model in their lineup which is drawing audiophiles away from the products.

Jan 28, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #78 of 202
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
u havent heard the worst that the world has to offer then.

Wait, there's worse? I guess I should consider myself lucky that I've never encountered any of these "world's worst".
wink.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM Post #79 of 202
Quote:

Wait, there's worse? I guess I should consider myself lucky that I've never encountered any of these "world's worst".
wink.gif

yeah, some of the old bundled earphones from portable casette and CD players of the 1980's and 1990's make ibuds look like MS-Pro's by comparison
wink.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #80 of 202
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatguyoverthere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, that's not condescending at all.

Hahahhaa, I'm still laughing while I'm typing this... that was just what I was thinking!

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:37 PM Post #83 of 202
"With 50mm drivers, this joint roars like a sea monster whooping batman's ass. Torture if inflicted upon you by someone else with bad taste in music."
That there is THE WORST BLURB I have ever read.
Some ****** had "sell these" in mind when he wrote....that?

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM Post #84 of 202
maybe we should set up a thread for people who wanna trade all the little ornaments and bits of plastic crap on their skull candy.
Ones got bullets on it!
Well, the Senn 800s cant be all that good if there is no fake bits of weapons hanging off them.
Worst Sarcasm Ever.

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #85 of 202
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
maybe we should set up a thread for people who wanna trade all the little ornaments and bits of plastic crap on their skull candy.
Ones got bullets on it!
Well, the Senn 800s cant be all that good if there is no fake bits of weapons hanging off them.
Worst Sarcasm Ever.

Lol, that's funny
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM Post #86 of 202
Quote:

Originally Posted by warpio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sad to say that I was tricked into thinking skullcandy headphones were good quality just a year ago, before I knew about head-fi... I needed some new headphones and looked into a few reviews of skullcandy's in-ear buds and it sounded pretty damn convincing that it was going to be the best quality I've ever heard... I guess they ARE a slight step up from the default sony/ipod buds lol.

probably not eh

Jan 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #87 of 202
Quote:

Ones got bullets on it!
Worst Sarcasm Ever.

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/08/03...-headphone.jpg

Are those the ones? They look embarrasingly bad
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #90 of 202
Quote:

haha thats them! War headphones....

I didn't even know they made ones like those until I searched them on google images - The first image to come up, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back