Skullcandy Crushers
Jul 11, 2005 at 5:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

taylor

1000+ Head-Fier
Has anyone used the Skullcandy Crusher headphones? I was wondering because I saw them in a store, and apparantly they are good. So, I decided to ask the experts. Has anyone used them?

Jul 11, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 11
yes, search

Jul 11, 2005 at 5:34 AM Post #3 of 11
LOL, no and with that name I never will. They scare me!
eek.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
Here's a review...of sorts.

main.jpg

Argh matey! They'd probably accessorize well with an eye patch...

seethrueyepatchbig.jpg

That is so hardcore.. wear those headphones out on the street and you'll be a surefire Ganggggstaaaa.

Jul 11, 2005 at 7:11 AM Post #7 of 11
HA I remember these,

Shortly before quitting a sales job at a computer hardware chain I exercised my employee discount on quite a few items, some force feeback junk, new hd's etc etc... These had been kicking around the store for a while, and no-one had tried them, with my 20% off they couldn't have cost me more than $50 canadian - they were fun, but really really stupid, and they sound horrible - they would make a great gift for 10-14 year old nephew or something.

Jul 11, 2005 at 11:20 AM Post #8 of 11
Jul 11, 2005 at 11:41 AM Post #9 of 11
This is another Skull Kandy Krusher... But I think, just write off the Kandy thing, SKuLL KrusHerr it is... Although IMO, maybe it is a slightly more painful experience than wearing those headphones...
hammer.jpg

Jul 11, 2005 at 1:37 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok
That is so hardcore.. wear those headphones out on the street and you'll be a surefire Ganggggstaaaa.

Woopty woop, I be rollin' wit my KRUSHAAZ, and sportin' da eyepatch, cause you know I be from the streetz! An' I can't hear nothin' cause bass is in my face and it be hittin' ...so deep!
~Abe, who can't rap his way into a christmas present.

rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!
Arrrrggghhh matey!
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 11, 2005 at 1:57 PM Post #11 of 11
Uh oh, according to that review, here's one of the cons:

"Maybe the sound quality if you're a huge audio snob"

So wait... what are headphones for again? And $70? SR-60s please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back