Singlepower MPX3 SLAM (with Sony CD3ks, ARC CD3 MkII, and Oritek X-1s)
May 31, 2005 at 9:36 AM Post #16 of 20
Yada, do you have a brother named Yada? Yada Yada... Oh, never mind! To be sure, there was nothing at all 'yada yada' about your review!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your persepctive on the audio hobby, and especially on this seemingly excellent new amp from Singlepower. I've been looking forward to hearing the SLAM myself, and am hoping that Mikhail will have one with him this coming weekend at the South Florida meet! The early reports about the SLAM are certainly most encouraging.

May 31, 2005 at 4:08 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Yada, do you have a brother named Yada? Yada Yada... Oh, never mind! To be sure, there was nothing at all 'yada yada' about your review!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your persepctive on the audio hobby, and especially on this seemingly excellent new amp from Singlepower. I've been looking forward to hearing the SLAM myself, and am hoping that Mikhail will have one with him this coming weekend at the South Florida meet! The early reports about the SLAM are certainly most encouraging.

Hi Wmcmanus,

I think it's just 6 degrees of separation - pretty much everyone runs into some yada yada sooner or later.

I'm hoping we learn a lot about the various combinations of amps and headphones from the South Florida meet and other meets coming up - please keep us posted. Happy head-fi'ing.

Jun 1, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyTripleA
Kzee, don't edit a thing... just add a bit on your thoughts re the three amps you listed. Always wondered how the MPX3 compared to the Woo range.

Thanks,

TonyAAA

Tony you've got PM.

Oct 15, 2005 at 9:10 PM Post #19 of 20
Great review,
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back