Singlepower Customer Service!!!
Apr 19, 2004 at 9:17 PM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tortie
Has anybody ever had a crossfeed built into his singlepower amp?

I have recently been interested in getting crossfeed myself for my setup so I've emailed Mikhail about a crossfeed and apparently he does and could built a crossfeed into his Singlepower amps.

Quote:

"I have made units with crossfeed in the past. I use a circuit that I developed several years ago. It works well, if you like crossfeed."

This was the part of the email that Mikhail sent me regarding crossfeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
You tell him what you want and he builds it

I cant really speak for him... but all I can say is wow, it really does seem that way!
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 5:58 AM Post #17 of 27
As others have said, Mikhail stands out for excellent customer service. He quickly answered all my emails and patiently answered all my questions. I met him last fall at the Denver meet and he is quite pleasant in person. He runs his business the way companies should be ran, by focusing on the customer.

Apr 23, 2004 at 5:36 PM Post #18 of 27
The service I have received from Mikhail is above and beyond anything I have had from any other manufacturer I have had dealings with.

Apr 26, 2004 at 10:12 PM Post #19 of 27
Thanks for all of your touching remarks. We strive to provide everyone with best experience both sonically and in providing before and after purchase service. Your encouraging words make this all the more worth while.

Thanks Again!
Mikhail and the Singlepower Audio Crew

biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N
The service I have received from Mikhail is above and beyond anything I have had from any other manufacturer I have had dealings with.

Me too.
biggrin.gif

I am sorry I missed this thread. I would have liked Mikhail to have seen my positive comments as well. There cant be a nicer and more genuine guy around. What a treat for us that someone so nice happens to build the best tube headamps around.

Jul 30, 2004 at 5:25 PM Post #22 of 27
Mikhail really does deserve all the favorable comments he receives on this forum. I just ordered a Supra, and he spent a good bit of time walking me through the various options with the MPX3 and how it would sound it my setup, vs. the stock Supra, etc.. I finally ordered the stock Supra, figuring I'll probably love it based on all the positive comments I've heard, and I'll also have a great platform from which to upgrade. Anyway, Mikhail is really a very easy person to deal with, very knowledgeable as well, and he takes the time to answer any questions you might have (even stupid ones). I would recommend his company, even though I don't have the amp yet, just based on how he deals with his customers.

Jul 30, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #23 of 27
Received my PPX3 about a month or so ago, and have been enjoying it
immensely. It was a pleasure to deal with Mikhail during the buying process,
and I will absolutely not hesitate to recommend him and to do business
with him again. His customer service and his products are both top quality.

Jul 31, 2004 at 7:54 AM Post #24 of 27
Underline everything above and bold it! After not talking to Mikhail for over 9 months, he still remembered my sound preferences and proceeded to make recommendations. Incredible!

Jul 31, 2004 at 8:11 AM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Underline everything above and bold it! After not talking to Mikhail for over 9 months, he still remembered my sound preferences and proceeded to make recommendations. Incredible!

Wow... that's very impressive. Good customer service seems really hard to find in so many areas in life, but with this hobby there are so many great people. It's no wonder upgraditis is so contagious around here
biggrin.gif

Jul 31, 2004 at 12:40 PM Post #26 of 27
I am yet another person who must echo these extremely positive comments on Mikhail. After picking up an MPX3 from him in NYC and listening for a few months, I decided to add an input switch and complete all the upgrades. Mikhail could not have been more accommodating, or friendlier.

The downside is that I'm now addicted to this kind of super-high-end, custom customer service. I want to order my next CD player from a menu like Mikhail's, specifying every feature. Wouldn't that be cool? It will be very tough to buy from a big, faceless audio company in the future...

Jul 31, 2004 at 3:11 PM Post #27 of 27
Mikhail upgraded my PPX3 to a MPX3 free of charge because he didn't like way the amp turned out cosmetically with the addition of a second set of inputs and a selector switch. The switch had to be placed on the top of the unit near the driver tube on the PPX3 due to its smaller chassis. Mikhail wanted me to be happy with the amp and thought I'd want the switch on the face of the amp so he offered the upgrade. He also converted the MPX3 to use 6cg7 tubes at my request. I still wonder how he made any money on this deal (and maybe he didn't) but this was without a doubt the best customer service I've ever experienced. When I'm ready to build my ultimate headphone system, it will have a SinglePower amp driving the phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back