Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #123 of 642
I'm sorry i can't come today but I'm from Singapore and really would like to attend a meet. I am looking to sell a pair of atrios m5s too at the meet

We will have a meet at some point this year. I'm not in touch wit the others in the local forums though. So if you want to sell your IEMs, it may be easier to do it through the local forum.

May 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #125 of 642
Quote:
a
Okay thanks!

If you can't sell it there, then bring it along with you to the meet and see what happens. 

I'm looking for a DAP (but not in the price bracket of the AK120 or DX100), problem I have is that it is hard to demo a DAP at a shop with the same music that I have.

Anyhow, I've had a look at the local forum and there doesn't seem to be much activity on it re: June meet, though some comments were along the lines of June being too far to plan for. 

Based on what has gone on with this thread, I think some are happy to have it later in the year, but on that note, how late? Does anyone prefer something sooner as well?

May 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #126 of 642
If you can't sell it there, then bring it along with you to the meet and see what happens. 

I'm looking for a DAP (but not in the price bracket of the AK120 or DX100), problem I have is that it is hard to demo a DAP at a shop with the same music that I have.

Anyhow, I've had a look at the local forum and there doesn't seem to be much activity on it re: June meet, though some comments were along the lines of June being too far to plan for. 

Based on what has gone on with this thread, I think some are happy to have it later in the year, but on that note, how late? Does anyone prefer something sooner as well?

I should be okay with anything around the school holidays

May 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #130 of 642
Quote:
Being a student, holidays are the best time for me but I would be abroad from 8-12 June.

When are the school holidays? Also, it may depend on everyone else too. So if not the school holidays, we will still revert to weekends as being the next best thing. Again, depending on response, and the rest of you, I will start looking for venues proper. 

If we want to have something bigger, then I'll pop an email to the National Library here to use one of their exhibition areas or the courtyard. Only issue is if they will provide tables and chairs. 

Also, back to the original question, should I even bother with a facebook group for this, or keep this here exclusively? 

May 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #131 of 642
I would prefer keep it here, as I don't have facebook

May 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #132 of 642
Quote:
I would prefer keep it here, as I don't have facebook

My intention of facebook is not to eliminate this thread but as an addition to it :)

May 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #133 of 642
Quote:

My intention of facebook is not to eliminate this thread but as an addition to it :)

+1 for an facebook group as we can chat as a group and gain more friends but do keep this thread updated.

May 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #134 of 642
May 25, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #135 of 642
u need to compare against other hybrid iems such as rhapsodio v1 and 2v1 and your h-200 as well to give everyone a gd comparison.. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back