Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Sep 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #601 of 642
I have a camera, but my laziness to upload will be the downfall for all.
tongue.gif

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Expecting very poisonous air tommorow. Must prepare a lot of potions tonight.
Oh. Prepare some poison repellent also.

Sep 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #604 of 642
Not sure if you guys noticed, but today went to the building with lots of head gears and speakers (the building where Jaben shop is) and saw this one shop displaying not 1, but 2 mad dogs! Not sure if the owner is selling them. Also, the shop was closed, so couldn't demo them unfortunately.

Oh and it's the same flor as Jaben. So grab them ASAP!

Sep 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #606 of 642
Just got home, had a great time talking to all the people there, especially the "mad genius" rckyosho and testing out his awesome modded stuff, plus getting to try a few people's M8 amps, definitely going to join the M8 club very soon! Plus James with his Amazing vintage ortho gear, haven't tried such mind blowing vintage gear before! Can't wait for the next meet!!!

Sep 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #611 of 642
Thanks Andy, just the link I was looking for..  :)

Thanks for organizing the meet, great to meet you all and also to David for hosting the venue.

I can give a head up to you guys if I notice something 'old' and nice appearing :wink:

Thanks Rckyosho for the poison..

Sep 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #614 of 642
  Got to thank Smeckles too for the great contribution and effort in bringing his amazing gear., needed a trolley!

Yeah thanks to all that attended, the host and organiser and Smeckles for lugging all that gear for our benefit but i think he's a bit down for not getting his PC to work but in the end it's still great to try out his high end stuff.

Thanks Andy, just the link I was looking for..  :)

Thanks for organizing the meet, great to meet you all and also to David for hosting the venue.

I can give a head up to you guys if I notice something 'old' and nice appearing :wink:

Thanks Rckyosho for the poison..

I think we poison each other ha! .... PM me if you spot anything good
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back