Simgot EN700 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Feb 23, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #226 of 293
I got the EN700 Bass edition as well and completely agree with your thoughts and review. It's a really nice progression from the original and answered really the only ask I had: more bass quantity. Glad I bought these. They don't kill all the rest of my IEMs, but they're fun and it's great to be back with my "old friend" after selling the originals :)

Is it just me, or does the cable feel cheaper though?

-Collin-

Folks, thanks for the insight. The high rolled off quite a bit early and also the treble sounded a bit unnatural for the original version. What's your thought on this for the newer version?

Feb 24, 2017 at 2:07 AM Post #227 of 293
Folks, thanks for the insight. The high rolled off quite a bit early and also the treble sounded a bit unnatural for the original version. What's your thought on this for the newer version?

I think that the treble extension is now where it needs to be at this price range. It's not fantastic by any means, but it is at least adequate now for a $110 IEM.

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #228 of 293
I decided to purchase the 700 Bass on a whim, so we will see how they turn out. I was looking for a good sub ~$100 pair for on the go, and considering the build of these look great with a very nice case, I decided what the heck. Very excited for these to come in!

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #229 of 293

I am pretty tired right now, so I apologize for the poor writing and terrible photo quality haha....

I received my pair yesterday, and I have been doing a bit or burn in just for good measure. After listening to some of my favorites, I have to say I am impressed with the sound coming out of these IEMs considering the price tag (109.99). I'd say the sound signature is similar to the HE-500s, coming out to a neutral-borderline bright sound. That said, the lower end is nowhere near lacking. The bass extends pretty nicely, and the sub bass definitely hits nice (with a slight hump in my honest opinion, which isn't necessarily a bad thing). The mids come in nicely, letting me hear the small details. My only real complaint so far is the treble seems to roll of slightly, though I can only hear it on real specific songs that go up there in terms of frequency. What I really enjoy about this set is the synergy these IEMs pump out. They are fast, and keep up with my mixture of genres really well.

In terms of structure, they are built nicely, and include plenty of tips for rolling. Also, the case that is included is rockin'! Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and will continue the burn in to see if anything changes.

Mar 5, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #230 of 293

I am pretty tired right now, so I apologize for the poor writing and terrible photo quality haha....

I received my pair yesterday, and I have been doing a bit or burn in just for good measure. After listening to some of my favorites, I have to say I am impressed with the sound coming out of these IEMs considering the price tag (109.99). I'd say the sound signature is similar to the HE-500s, coming out to a neutral-borderline bright sound. That said, the lower end is nowhere near lacking. The bass extends pretty nicely, and the sub bass definitely hits nice (with a slight hump in my honest opinion, which isn't necessarily a bad thing). The mids come in nicely, letting me hear the small details. My only real complaint so far is the treble seems to roll of slightly, though I can only hear it on real specific songs that go up there in terms of frequency. What I really enjoy about this set is the synergy these IEMs pump out. They are fast, and keep up with my mixture of genres really well.

In terms of structure, they are built nicely, and include plenty of tips for rolling. Also, the case that is included is rockin'! Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and will continue the burn in to see if anything changes.

Thanks for the insight. Really hope to see a smoother and better treble extension in the next version. Still being priced at abt 110, it really punches beyond its own weight.

Mar 5, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #231 of 293
Thanks for the insight. Really hope to see a smoother and better treble extension in the next version. Still being priced at abt 110, it really punches beyond its own weight.

No problem! I actually forgot to mention the soundstage in my initial post. The soundstage is pretty impressive for it's price, having a nice wide stage to it. Like I said initially, I am really enjoying the synergy of this set haha. I agree though, treble extension in the higher frequency end is the only 'big' reason that would hold it back, though I only hear it on a select few songs.

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #232 of 293
Simgot EN800!
https://mobile.twitter.com/SIMGOT_JAPAN/status/844387185067376640
this tweet is from Simgot JAPAN and a message in Japanese.
this message is written simply as EN800 is changeable wires, graphen courted diaphragm and named as Sunbird.

Apr 14, 2017 at 3:39 AM Post #234 of 293
Got the Simgot EN700B yesterday. A bit early. It's not bad but hasn't got me excited. Treble feels pretty flat and could use more.

The carry case looks and feels really nice but I doubt it's real leather. Started to scratch/peel in my pocket after an hour of use by itself in my jeans.

Apr 15, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #235 of 293
  Got the Simgot EN700B yesterday. A bit early. It's not bad but hasn't got me excited. Treble feels pretty flat and could use more.

The carry case looks and feels really nice but I doubt it's real leather. Started to scratch/peel in my pocket after an hour of use by itself in my jeans.

Awesome!

It's odd though, I haven't noticed any damage on my case. Weird.

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #236 of 293
I'm curious about EN700 
biggrin.gif

I'm a curious person by nature, don't blame me 
gs1000.gif

May 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #240 of 293
Hum... what did the postie bring me today:

9943876.jpg

9943877.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_7933.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0