Silicon CIEM
May 11, 2020 at 9:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

flaris413

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking to get into custom IEMS and I specifically want it to be a silicon shell as opposed to a hollow acrylic. Isolation is of the up most importance for me as the main purpose of these will be for studying.

I'm basically looking for ear plugs and using the sound from the IEM to block out more noise. The noise is just people in my hous, but i obviously want them to sound good

I mostly listen to classical/jazz music if I had to boil it down,however in reality I listen to all kinds of music. If it could be an all-rounder, that would be great. Immersion is also important for me.

I'd like to spend about 500-750, but if I really have to, I may consider going to £1k. I've been looking at the ACS Evolve, however there's not really that much information about it and I'm yet to do a demo of these things cause of the Covid situation.

Im based in the UK if that matters.

If anyone can give me a list of companies that do CIEM in Silicon in 2020 for me to then try out, or if you want to recommend a specific one, I'll be more than happy to listen.

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back