signature
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2010 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

kihon

New Head-Fier
Why can't my signature have my link in it anymore?

Yay, I'm the first thread poster for the new platform in the feedback forum, what do I win?

May 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 39

Quote:
Why can't my signature have my link in it anymore?

(yay, I'm the first thread poster for the new platform in the feedback forum, what do I win?

For being the first, you may win links back in your sig--along with everyone else.  
wink.gif

It should be reenabled soon.

May 6, 2010 at 1:53 AM Post #3 of 39
The signature also seems to have been cut. I'm missing some lines ! Apart from that, nice design !

May 6, 2010 at 3:04 AM Post #7 of 39
Go to "My Profile", and scroll to near the end of the white section (almost end of page).
look for "Your Forum Signature"

But yeah, my signature got cut short as well...

May 6, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 39

Quote:
Would it be possible to change the font and text size of one's signature?

I want that feature back too....

May 6, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #11 of 39
The last line of my 5-line signature is crippled, no matter how many times I'm trying to fix it. – I just noticed: I can get it «fixed» by reducing the number of characters.

Will there be an option to chose among different font sizes again? Also different colours? I really miss it. It would certainly help with lucidity if signatures would be less dominating and space-consuming.

May 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM Post #12 of 39
Signature text seems to be limited to a ceratin number of characters and then it clips the rest off.  Lost half my sig when it switched over.  Also, would like to get the font and color editing feature back too.  Thanks for all your hard work Jude!  I for one greatly appreciate it.

May 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #13 of 39
I also can;t figure out how to add links to the signature really. I've only been able to figure out how to make the web address a link but when I do that the format of the signature gets messed up for some reason.

edit: I can do it if I click on source and use html but that's not really ideal and the spacing is a bit messed up.

May 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #15 of 39
I'm guessing the signature box has a very small character limit.  I wasted about 30 minutes today figuring that out...to bad, I liked having my signature look like Times Square
L3000.gif

No chance we can get the signature blocks to be a *little* bigger???  Purty-please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back