Shure Warranty Question...
Apr 8, 2009 at 3:45 PM Post #107 of 107
Ugh... the cable annoys me a lot. Why wouldn't the make the part those connect to the 3.5mm jack on the extension cord more durable? I miss the durability of the one piece cords on my old shure e4c because it was a lot stronger. This is the second time the cord has come slightly loose in the past few months. Everything there's any sort of movement near the jack, it would make static noises and distort the sound. It's not the the unit's problem... its just the extension piece. Why couldn't they just send me a replacement extension cable instead of having me ship the whole unit back just to replace the cable? Instead they send me a brand new unit but I'm without my beloved se530 for about a week or so when they replace it. I also dislike paying for shipping to send them there. I'd rather they just send me the extension cable because it would save them money (instead of replacing the whole unit with a new one) and it would save money on my part as well because I wouldn't have to ship the damn thing back. Shure needs to go back to their roots and make these cables stronger like they used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back