Shure se535
Jun 14, 2011 at 6:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

MorroBay

New Head-Fier
Hey guys this is my first post on here.  I have the shure se535s, (soon to be getting an enhanced cable upgrade I will later show and post about).  They are simply an amazing IEM.  I was recently looking whether to buy an amp for them or not.  Well after searching around on my HTC Inspire 4G android powered phone, I came across a media player that seemed to really bring my shures to life.  PowerAMP is what I ended up purchasing for $6.  IT IS SO WORTH IT.  It has a built in equalizer, which you can customize to your liking, and has built in encoders such as SRS and Dolby. It really can make your headphones/IEM's shine for all you android users out there.  Just my two sense.  I feel that PowerAMP is extremely worth it, and more so.  But about the shures, they are my kind of IEM.  Lightly laid back treble, liquid mids, and a tight and ultra accurate low end gives you just enough thump to most genres of music.  Anyone that has bought this amp post below to agree/disagree with what I have said about the increase in SQ.  If you are looking for an amp for your headphones, PowerAMP might just be the program/app for you, instead of spending a couple hundred smacks on a DAC.  Its only six dollars as well.  It definitely exceeded my expectations.  Im open to questions/concerns. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back