Shure SE530 dead. What to do?
Jan 28, 2012 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ch28kid

Head-Fier
Hi Head-Fi

So after 4 years of listening to my SE530 and going thought 3 different pairs during the 2 year warranty period it has finally die on me. Once again the cable came lose and I completely lost hearing on the left monitor.

Since I am out of warranty, I am looking for other means of fixing it. I've did my fair share of research of reshelling and found this company call Uniquie Melody. Can someone suggest other companies that do reshelling or simply repairing / recabling etc

Thank You in Advance

Ch28Kid

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 3
Another option is you can also send it back to Shure and they will replace it with an SE535 for $240 as an out-of-warrenty repair.

Jan 29, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Hi Head-Fi

So after 4 years of listening to my SE530 and going thought 3 different pairs during the 2 year warranty period it has finally die on me. Once again the cable came lose and I completely lost hearing on the left monitor.

Since I am out of warranty, I am looking for other means of fixing it. I've did my fair share of research of reshelling and found this company call Uniquie Melody. Can someone suggest other companies that do reshelling or simply repairing / recabling etc

Thank You in Advance

Ch28Kid

Fisher hearing (inearz) 1964 ears and Kozee all offer reshell services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back