Shure SE530? are they any good?
Jan 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

fp581

100+ Head-Fier
hi i am searching for a good in ear headphones for the price of the shure se530 +-

my gear gonna be the amp3 pro and i am listening to:
- rock

-punk

-world music

-a little house

-pop

currently i own an ipod classic 80gb and the ultrasone 2500 pro

thx for all the help

Jan 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #4 of 11
AMP3 Pro has good synergy with UM3x and it shows better details than SE530 in this price range.

Jan 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTD131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Help me figure out when my Shure se530's were manufactured. Anyone know how I can find that info? I bought them from headphone.com a couple weeks ago...

Thx

Not sure why you are asking other than the cable issue, but if that is a concern, I wouldn’t worry too much, if you take care of them they should be fine, so enjoy. If you do have a problem, I have no doubt that shure stands behind their products and will replace any defective ones at no charge.

I sold my se530s over a year ago and don’t know what their serial numbers/PID’s look like and different manufacturers use different methods of tracking manufacturers date, a common one would be if your serial number/PID is something like A842, it most likely means is was manufactured in the 42nd week of 2008, BTW, this is only an example.

Jan 16, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTD131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Help me figure out when my Shure se530's were manufactured. Anyone know how I can find that info? I bought them from headphone.com a couple weeks ago...

Thx

There was a thread on there with the dates. I think the number is sequential and day 0 is sometime in Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back