Shure SE425 Nozzle Question
Mar 18, 2014 at 3:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

cuiter23

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

This is my first post here and I would like to thank everyone for their help in advance. I just picked up a pair of SE425's and I was just wondering if the nozzle is supposed to have the white plastic (maybe filter) in the middle of the nozzle. I had the SE315's and they came with the part in the nozzle. My current ones do not have it. I am wondering if there is an issue with the unit or if that is just normal for the SE425. I appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Kevin

Mar 18, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I read around and it appears that the SE425 has a filter way back of the nozzle and hard to see. I have the silver metallic. Compared to SE315 and 535's they have the filter in the middle of the nozzle. Can you confirm that this is true?

Thanks again!

Mar 18, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I read around and it appears that the SE425 has a filter way back of the nozzle and hard to see. I have the silver metallic. Compared to SE315 and 535's they have the filter in the middle of the nozzle. Can you confirm that this is true?

Thanks again!

May 24, 2017 at 6:24 AM Post #5 of 5

Thanks again!
I have the clear version and will confirm that the SE425's filter is simply placed deeper into the nozzle rather than in the middle like the SE535 and SE315. Reason? I have absolutely no idea why Shure decided to do it but they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back