Shure se215?
Aug 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Thewoods34

New Head-Fier
I currently have the Klipsch s4's but I feel the need to upgrade. I have been looking at the se215 for a while, but I have some  questions.
1. How is this compared to the Klipsch in sound, build quality, and noise isolation?
2. Any issues i need to know about w/ the se215s
3. Will they fit smaller ears comfortably?
As for the type for music I listen to all types 
Thank You.

Aug 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I currently have the Klipsch s4's but I feel the need to upgrade. I have been looking at the se215 for a while, but I have some  questions.
1. How is this compared to the Klipsch in sound, build quality, and noise isolation?
2. Any issues i need to know about w/ the se215s
3. Will they fit smaller ears comfortably?
As for the type for music I listen to all types 
Thank You.

Haven't heard the S4s, but from what I hear, the sound from the SE215 is quite bassy. The build is good and the noise isolation is only second to the Etys in the universal world. 
There have been problems with the cable and the sound cutting out. and yes, I believe that they will fit smaller ears just fine. 

Sep 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #5 of 5
I just tested it out, and they do fit. That said, the Shures came with a variety of tips, one set of which was the same size as the silicone mediums I used on the S4.  Also, the tips on the Shures fit very tightly on the nozzle, so it takes a little more work to get them on and off. I saw some folks talking about putting them in the freezer to try to help the situation. I can tell you that this is not necessary. You just need to work it off with your fingernail or a suitable implement. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back