Shure SE215 vs Monster Gratitude
Aug 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #2 of 4
Can't say my opinions are not biased, but I've owned both a Monster Turbine and Shure SE215

The Turbine failed on me in exactly 27 days, the SE215 is still with me after more than a year, and taking twice the abuse as the turbines did.

If you do go with the Monsters, take care where you buy them, so incase of failure you can return them for a refund.

Aug 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the reply, but I was considering the Monster Gratitude rather than the Turbine. I was under the impression based on list price that the Gratitude is better than the Turbine. If that's true, then I'm still not sure whether to go with the SE215's or Gratitude's.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #4 of 4
it's 2 total different iems i have the shure se215 and the monster gratitude(recently bought them on a 1 day promotion for 40€ only....!) , the se215 are definetely more bassy than the gratitude, i find the highs and mids much better on the gratitude. i use my shure se215 for electronic music(jumpstyle, hardstyle, tekstyle, hardcore), i'm using the gratitude for classical music, jazz, rap and hip hop music. i don't like to use the gratitude for my electronic music, i need a lot of bass for this music, i have to put bass +10 on my fiio e07k if i use the gratitude, while with the shure i'm good with +6/8 (i never put+10 with my shure!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back