Shure SE 535 where to buy?
Mar 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM Post #6 of 12
I checked with them they do carry 1 yr official warranty instead, and it has arrived in good condition, i think it's worth to save the 100 bucks, that's 25%....
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #7 of 12
I understand its savings a $100 from the list price. But if you call earphone solutions and tell them you gimmedigi is selling them for $399 they will match that price (or for that matter ZZSound, Guitar Center, almost any authorized dealer will) and you'll get a two year warranty because they're an authorized dealer. But buy from whom you want! :)

May 2, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #10 of 12
I recently bought from GimmeDigi - not a great experience.

Having searched everywhere for the headphones I wanted, they had them for a good price (shipping included).
I used Paypal - and soon thereafter I receved an email thanking me for the payment assuring me the item would be shipped qickly and I would be given a tracking number etc etc.
For the next eight days I repeatedly asked when my order would be shipped, they kept saying be "patient it's in progress".
In the end I told them I would be taking the matter to Paypal.
This seemed to do the trick as three days later (over the weekend) my order arrived via Fedex priority express mail.

The headphones work well and appear to be genuine, but I dont know for sure.
Even though thier price was around half what I would pay in Australia, I will not deal with them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back