Shure earphone warranty?
Mar 15, 2006 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

P0iNT

Head-Fier
I have had my shure e3c's for about 8 months and about a week ago when I was changing the foam tips and the noozle fell off the earphones. I am in Australia and brought these from ebay in America. I've emailed shure however they redirected me to Apple Australia and they were no help at all. They said that because it isnt an Apple product they can't help me
confused.gif
Anyway what I want to know is if I just send my earphones straight to this address with my name, address etc would they replace them and send them back no questions asked?

Shure Incorporated
Attn: Service Department
5800 West Touhy Avenue
Niles, IL 60714-4608

Thanks again guys.

Mar 15, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #4 of 10
Yep I brought them new from an US ebay seller. I did contact the Apple Australia ppl and the Singaporean lady didn't have a clue what I was talking about. She kept on thinking I was talking about the ipod earbuds
eek.gif
Then she thought I was talking about a shuffle. When I clearly kept saying SHURE e3c's. I don't know what I should do
confused.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #5 of 10
Shure has a great warranty policy. I bought my E3Cs a while ago from them, and a few months ago the sound became unbalanced. So I applied for a RMA, and they just replaced the whole thing (in a new retail box, so extra tips), even though I had modified the old one. I was really happy.

Mar 15, 2006 at 5:24 AM Post #6 of 10
I think e-mailing Shure would be a better idea. Sometimes telephone operators think you're saying something else. In e-mail, at least you're typing down in text what is happening.

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:49 AM Post #7 of 10
I've already emailed them and they directed me to Apple Australia. So I'm just trying to find out if anyone out of the US has sent them in and got a replacement.

Mar 15, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #8 of 10
I would email them again and tell them what happened and ask for another replacement center. I bought mine in USA but had a new pair sent from Shure Germany when mine developed problems. Their service was beyond reproach, and I didn't even have to return the old ones. I am certain if you email again they will suggest something.

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by P0iNT
I've already emailed them and they directed me to Apple Australia. So I'm just trying to find out if anyone out of the US has sent them in and got a replacement.

Did you try the other Australian Shure distributer that's listed on their website?
rolleyes.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #10 of 10
So I emailed Shure back with what happen and I rang the other distributor but I couldn't get through. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully they don't take 3 days to reply to my email like last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back