Shure E530 vs Westone 3
Jan 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramstryke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when did the shure's debut anyway? i'm just curious.. i'm pitting the se530 vs w3 vs ue tf10.... just some added criteria for me is all..

add the IE8 in that mix as well my friend

Jan 2, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

when did the shure's debut anyway? i'm just curious.. i'm pitting the se530 vs w3 vs ue tf10.... just some added criteria for me is all..

2006 ( the first 3 driver in ear phones on the market i believe, correct me if im wrong guys.), but i wouldnt waste your time friend, its been done about 10 time now and nobody is clearer on what is better this far lol
popcorn.gif

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #33 of 36
yep shure e500 first released in augest 2006, it was such a hype that I couldn't resist myself to buy one, but no money...

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstTheGrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add the IE8 in that mix as well my friend

grrr.. lol. more confusion..

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2006 ( the first 3 driver in ear phones on the market i believe, correct me if im wrong guys.), but i wouldnt waste your time friend, its been done about 10 time now and nobody is clearer on what is better this far lol
popcorn.gif

yea i see that... i just dont want to choose the shures to find out they release a new one next month haha.. so how about the ue and ie8.. when did they debut?

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

yea i see that... i just dont want to choose the shures to find out they release a new one next month haha.. so how about the ue and ie8.. when did they debut?

IE8 around October in the US. UE i'm not too sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back