Shure E500's - May or June?
Aug 17, 2006 at 6:18 PM Post #61 of 75
I agree with that. Faster update will cure the communication problem. At least get back to our questions within 24 hours, and we won't feel worried about our orders.

Thanks Todd, although I have this unpleasant first time buying experience, I'll say I'll buy from you again.

Aug 21, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #62 of 75
Todd, sorry for all the rant that I had on you. You're doing all of us who got the E500 for $395 a great deal. Keep up the good work, cause you got yourself a returning customer.

Aug 22, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #63 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by stopa
Todd, sorry for all the rant that I had on you. You're doing all of us who got the E500 for $395 a great deal. Keep up the good work, cause you got yourself a returning customer.

I wish that I could say the same, I ordered on 07 August, 2006, still waiting.
This isn’t easy, whatever happened to the UE XXX ??, Was that vapor ware???
I feel like I should just wait for that product now!

Aug 22, 2006 at 4:43 AM Post #64 of 75
I know you're frustrated now like I was one week ago. But look at the bright side, Todd pulled out the $100 off coupon from his site (guess he's too pissed off from our complains), that makes you one of the last people who got E500 cheap. I think this is the introductory price for the first batch of E500, so you shouldn't be seeing E500 for under $400 for a few months.

Aug 26, 2006 at 10:59 AM Post #65 of 75
confused.gif
frown.gif
So May or June rolls on to August, September...? Meanwhile, the words "next week" begin to sound like the radio each morning on Groundhog Day. Todd's site talks about delivery in 1-2 weeks possibly less!

Or, more correctly: probably more...

I know Todd is well respected and loved on these forums. This is my first transaction with him. I've dealt with Headroom before and they were very professional. They claim 2-4 weeks on these cans which sounds more accurate. Here's the rub: their honesty has diverted me towards TTVJ. And for that, I cry foul. It's too late to change horses so let's hope that this gets sorted out soon.
frown.gif

Aug 26, 2006 at 7:45 PM Post #66 of 75
le_ paulo:

I spoke to Todd yesterday: some e500s came in this week and were sent out to those who had already placed orders prior to this week. Another batch is coming in next week to fulfill the more recent orders. It seems many delays for all of the retailers, HR, Todd, etc have been due to short supply from Shure itself.

Aug 26, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #67 of 75
Nanahachi:
did Todd specifically mention "prior to this week"? I ordered mine Aug 5th and still no notification and status on the website says "pending"

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanahachi
le_ paulo:

I spoke to Todd yesterday: some e500s came in this week and were sent out to those who had already placed orders prior to this week. Another batch is coming in next week to fulfill the more recent orders. It seems many delays for all of the retailers, HR, Todd, etc have been due to short supply from Shure itself.

Aug 27, 2006 at 3:12 AM Post #68 of 75
i dont want to speak for todd, but he did say he was trying to fill the older orders first, then would fill the newer ones. Basically, people who ordered first will get theirs first

Aug 29, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #69 of 75
Thx for the feedback Nanahachi. Does that mean I'll be getting mine "next week"?
blink.gif
Only kidding...
wink.gif

I'm past worrying now and well past excited. I'll be relieved to just get them in the end. I'm using ER-4P (which are beauties btw) so these better be worth the wait and beat the etys.

I don't hold Todd responsible for any of the delays. My issue is trust, reliability, honesty and so on. All those are within a retailer's control.

I've rung his office from Asia several times and went to answering machine. Sent a few e-mails. So far only one reply early on with the famous "next week" line.

I'll be stuffed if they come in "tomorrow"!!!
etysmile.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #70 of 75
I got a notification from toddy earlier today saying that my order (for E500) was shipped. I ordered on 8/5... well I placed my first order back in July but had to cancel the order and reorder again due to some unforeseened circumstances.

Sep 2, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiosceptic
I finally received mine yesterday after ordering August 3rd. I'm listening as I type this and must admit they were worth the wait.

I wish that I could say the same, I ordered on 07 August, 2006, still waiting.

Sep 5, 2006 at 3:20 PM Post #73 of 75
HI All,

News from Shure has been slow to arrive to me. I am still waiting to recieve more of the elusive E500 and when they will be shipping. Shure is doing their best to produce them but demand is very high - not only in the USA but around the world and they are not keeping up with supply for us dealers. We are waiting as impatiently as you are and would gladly ship any of them we could get our hands on.

I do not blame you for your frustration. I know you are anticipating their arrival and I also know I have said on a couple of occassions they would be coming soon. I was WRONG!!! I was relaying the word I had received from Shure and they were telling me in good faith that the E500 would be shipping. I regret that it has not always been accurate (understatement for those of you waiting this long!) but you will all get them as soon as possible.

Please feel free to call me to check on your order at any time. I will post here as soon as i have any news. I apologise for the delays and will do my best to get them out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.

Todd

Sep 14, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #74 of 75
Hey! HEY!

Great news for alll of you who have ordered from us. We shipped out 24 E500 on Monday and we are shipping out the rest of the orders TODAY! Thanks to all of you who have been waiting. We appreciate your patience with us and with Shure. You will be rewarded very soon with one of the finest IEM available!!!\

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back