Shure E500
Jan 4, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #17 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered from space2shop...they are sitting at the post office waiting for me!! YEAH!!!

well stop posting and go pick them up!!!!!

mine should be here friday
cool.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #18 of 32
space2shop is the shiznik! I ordered a pair of E500s from that dude, DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON and USPS arrived THAT SATURDAY with me phones... I forgot to put up the pics showing it (ie. pics of the truck pulling up, me unboxing 'em).. it was a merry xmas indeed!!! Made all those cheap gifts from wifie that much more easy to tolerate!
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:57 PM Post #19 of 32
I've held off getting them today. I've found a store here and rang the guy who said they have a listening station in the store.

The store does all the Shure, Etymotic and Ultimate Ears earphones so i'm going to head up there tonight and try everything the store has just to see if the Etymotics are right for me.

Is there that much of a difference between Shure e2c and Etymotic ER-6i to justify the extra cost of the Ety's? (Sorry to thread hijack, just seems appropriate to post here where I first started it).
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercheif /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my E500s from trust_electronics. Great seller, I recomend.

I tried to get Earphone Solutions to price match the Trust Electronics price, but apparently Trust Electronics isn't an authorized Shure dealer...
plainface.gif

I really had my hearts set on those E500's until I heard the news from Earphone Solutions. Guess the best way is just to get them from someone like HeadRoom, or try to get Earphone Solutions to price match the HeadRoom price.

Jan 4, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #23 of 32
Another vote for space2shop - I ordered e4gs from them on 28 December and they were delivered to the UK yesterday ie. less than a week and over the new year period too - great service!

Jan 4, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
space2shop is the shiznik! I ordered a pair of E500s from that dude, DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON and USPS arrived THAT SATURDAY with me phones... I forgot to put up the pics showing it (ie. pics of the truck pulling up, me unboxing 'em).. it was a merry xmas indeed!!! Made all those cheap gifts from wifie that much more easy to tolerate!
biggrin.gif

Hey did they actually bring a delivery truck and come right to your door and give it to you Saturday? I know they do Saturday delivery (guessing it is free) and hoping that packages get delivered on Saturday.

Jan 4, 2007 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercheif /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my E500s from trust_electronics. Great seller, I recomend.

That's where I bought mine from too. He takes forever to ship though, 5 business days passed before they got to the post office
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back