shure e4c in india, bangalore?
Jul 26, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by genesis
Thanks for the site turkish delight but the thing is that i had already gone to one of the places on that site in Bangalore.

They are quoting a price of roughly 450 dollars which is not exactly fair for the e4c. I think you agree.

That's why I want someone from the US to send it to me.

More ideally if someone from US was coming to India then i could have picked it up. That would be the ideal situation and I was sort of hoping for that actually..

Just wanted to make sure you are aware of ALL the dealers in India. there is about a dozen in your country and you may have better luck with one than another. you may have some difficiulty in some countries if you ever have to service the earphones for some reason. We stand behind our product and of course will service it if it fails within the warranty period. Getting it serviced in your country is obviously easier, quicker, and cheaper than sending it to the states. A dealer is more abt to service it if it was bought from them. Just would like you to be aware of ALL the dealers in your area, shop and make an educated decision, and make sure you get the best product, in a timely manner, for a reasonable price.

Jul 26, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #17 of 24
Actually turkish delight I want the black e4c. That is why I am so particular about the e4c. The e4 is grey in color which I don't want.

Also do you know what is the cheapest that I can get the shure e4c in India?

Jul 26, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

wow!! Thanks for all the response. I never thought anyone would actually respond.

Actually they do have the shure dealer here in India. But I will have to pay $450 to buy one which I think you all agree with me is INSANE!!!

But I do have some questions regarding the response I have received.

1) Around how much will the shipping cost to India, Bangalore be?

2) If a head-fier sends me the earphone won't I have to pay the tax as applicable in India.

3) Also I don't mean to be rude but what if a head-fier receives it and justs keeps it and doesn't send it to me?

4) If I know someone in US is there a safe way of sending it here to India such that I can receive it without damage and also the cheapest way..

Sorry about the 3rd question if its rude. It's just that i don't have much experience regarding this. he he....

P.S : Slinger I don't mind giving you the um1 when you are in Bangalore i.e if I still have it by then.

If you can wait until December I can bring you over a pair. You can even pay me in rupees as it often turns out that I need rupees for spending whenever I go there. I will be spending a good 2 weeks in Bangalore.

It's nice to see a Bangalorean on Head-Fi.

Jul 26, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #19 of 24
Hi sxr71,

Hey thats really cool!! If I don't get it by december then i will surely love it if you could bring it for me. Also even I would like to pay in rupees. That would be actually really great.

It's nice to see a bangalorean too. That too an audiophile.

Is there someway I can contact you, either through yahoo or msn?

Jul 26, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Hi sxr71,

Hey thats really cool!! If I don't get it by december then i will surely love it if you could bring it for me. Also even I would like to pay in rupees. That would be actually really great.

It's nice to see a bangalorean too. That too an audiophile.

Is there someway I can contact you, either through yahoo or msn?

I'm sorry I don't use IM, for personal reasons (I've seen too many of my friends get sucked in by it). You can contact me using the Private Message feature here and we can communicate how we would do this deal. I should be there around the 17th of December barring any serious unforeseen circumstances. I am from Jayanagar myself, but I spend time in all the major areas of Bangalore during my vacation.

Jul 27, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #21 of 24
I have got great response and feedback from this forum.

It actually does not stop to amaze me. Also it's nice to see people on the forum being so informative and so helpful.

Great forum!!

Anyway I was interested as to know whether there were any members from Bangalore. I already found two of them on the forum.

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #22 of 24
hey genesis i live in india too and i found out that they there is a distributor in delhi.The prices are pretty decent too for example- SE425s on us cost $300. in india they are for 14600 which is roughly $330 dollars. here is their number-
25895917 add 011 if you dial with a cell phone and zero with a landline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back