Shure e4 delayed
May 17, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #16 of 35
PCMall (where I'd placed an order a long time ago when they were 180) shipped mine on Friday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow via UPS. I'm so pumped. I've never had good canalphones and am very excited to get them in my hands.

May 17, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #17 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Failed Engineer
PCMall (where I'd placed an order a long time ago when they were 180) shipped mine on Friday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow via UPS. I'm so pumped. I've never had good canalphones and am very excited to get them in my hands.

You're in for a treat. I just ordered mine from Todd the Vinyl Junkie, hopefully it'll be in Japan in a week or so.

Don't be surprised if it takes you a little bit to figure out how to wear it and if, at first, you're disappointed with the sound quality. Honestly, when I got my Shure E5c, it took me three weeks to really get used to the sound, as well as consistently get a nice comfortable seal. But after that, man, the improvement over regular consumer phones is amazing.

Best regards,

-Jason

May 17, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Failed Engineer

will be waiting for your review
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #19 of 35
I think I'm a bit too overexcited about these phones. I emailed Earphonesolutions last night and they said they would email me back later 2day (its 7am here in the UK) when they will say whether they are able to make their deadline, though there was a hint that they might be behind schedule.

* I had some E3s then my lodger stole them (along with £200!) and I have been w/o anything for about 6 months (no music is better than the iPod stocks) so my 2:30 return bus journey I've had to read and all sorts of silly stuff.

May 17, 2005 at 10:25 AM Post #20 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by masper
Just to confirm, the E4Cs are already shipping and Earphonesolutions told me they are actually shipping their first batch on the 20th of May. I feel sorry for you guys, but thats what happens when you wait because of being so superficial about the colour!
tongue.gif

"Availability: End of May. You can place your order now and guarantee a spot on our first shipment. Your credit card WILL NOT be charged until the day we ship your order." http://www.earphonesolutions.com/she4ceaforip.html

Strange. It had been saying "Availability: Mid May ..." for as long as I remember.

It's quite tragic how much I'm longing for my phones to arrive.
rs1smile.gif

May 17, 2005 at 9:44 PM Post #28 of 35
May 17, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #29 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by shineman
I recieved an email notice that my E4c's have shipped from Earphone Solutions. The wait is almost over.

Same here!!!
biggrin.gif

May 17, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #30 of 35
Here's a copy of a message I've received from Flavio of FMASolutions after thanking him for shipping my E4C's quickly. They are to be commended for this brave and awesome decision.

Code:

Code:
[left]Jerrod, You are very welcome and thanks for the kind words! [b]We actually had to get these earphones at a higher price from another source.[/b] Our Shure shipment is not leaving until May 26th according to them, but our reputation is more valuable for us so we took the plunge. [b]We are practically breaking even but we are confident we are making many customers happy and certain that they will return to us for any help they need.[/b] Pre-orders are certainly not the ideal situation but we had to do it because the competition was doing it. Hopefully the supply will catch with the demand by mid June. Thank you, Flavio T. MicrophoneSolutions.com EarphoneSolutions.com Divisions of FMASolutions.com If you are happy with our service please tell your friends. If not, please let us know and we will make it right. These are some of our satisfied customers: http://www.mics.cc/ourcustomers.html[/left]

And that's my public thank you to EarphoneSolutions for doing this. My E4C's just shipped today, and will be here by the end of the week. Yahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back