Shure e4 delayed
May 16, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #2 of 35
That's not good news, were you given a reason why?

May 16, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 35
Somehow I am not the least bit surprised.
rolleyes.gif

May 16, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #4 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritboxer
That's not good news, were you given a reason why?

I didn't speak to anyone. Someone in this forum spoke to them on the phone and they quoted May 16th. And their site also read Mid May release. Well today is the 16th. I went to their site and now it reads June 7th. Kinda blows. I need some new phones.

May 16, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagger333
e4c are available today may 16
e4 are delayed til june 7th

Looks like you're right. I went there twice and each version (white and black) read June 7th. They must have just adjusted it. Thanks!!

May 16, 2005 at 6:39 PM Post #7 of 35
Yeah there definitly needs to be some clarification of this news. The Shure E4C has started shipping today, May 16th, 2005, everybody that likes iPods & Shure headphones rejoices. The E4 has been "delayed" untill the 7th of June, 2005, for many weeks, its just that nobody outside of Shure Inc. was sure what the date was. We knew it was going to be the begining to middle of June, but we didn't have a date. Now both dates are difinitive & one of the canalphones is actually "suposidly" making its way into the retail market...and the citizens rejoice...

Here is a link to Shure's press release.

May 16, 2005 at 7:11 PM Post #8 of 35
Just to confirm, the E4Cs are already shipping and Earphonesolutions told me they are actually shipping their first batch on the 20th of May. I feel sorry for you guys, but thats what happens when you wait because of being so superficial about the colour!
tongue.gif

May 16, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #9 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by masper
Just to confirm, the E4Cs are already shipping and Earphonesolutions told me they are actually shipping their first batch on the 20th of May. I feel sorry for you guys, but thats what happens when you wait because of being so superficial about the colour!
tongue.gif

Yeah, cause spending $150+ on canalphones isn't being the slightest bit superficial
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #10 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by masper
tongue.gif

So when is it? The 16th or 20th? I don't understand fully.

May 16, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Yeah, cause spending $150+ on canalphones isn't being the slightest bit superficial

ha ha. I dont know why you dont choose the white ones anyways, they are so pretty... specially to go with my white iPod and vaja case

biggrin.gif

Yep, thats the plan Azdude. I do think they will ship on time, I hope so anyways, I need them (well, want them) for a German A-Level listening exam next week!

May 16, 2005 at 11:12 PM Post #14 of 35
i talked to earphonesolutions...for those that placed their orders early...not within the last couple days or so...the E4Cs could ship as early as tomorrow...
but they are not quite sure as of now..i guess we'll have to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back