Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Mar 6, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #271 of 291
MD, please cancel my order.

Thank you for organizing this, I know a lot of people appreciate it, but I need them for my spring break trip this coming weekend, so I can't wait several weeks for them. I just ordered them from Shure. Hopefully with 2nd day air, they'll get here in time.

And just so everyone out there who is still wondering knows, this group buy is ONLY for ultra soft flex sleeves for the E2c. The only exceptions are people who live outside the US and can't order anything directly from Shure. If you live in the US, order anything else you want for your E2c directly from Shure, or start another group buy.

Sorry, but this was beginning to annoy me seeing people who live in the US ask for wax guards over and over.

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #272 of 291
I just thought it would be cheaper to order it through you since that would eliminate the shipping charge. But it's no big deal, and I'm still very appreciative for the tips. Once more, thanks.

Mar 6, 2005 at 7:10 AM Post #273 of 291
MD1032: I originally wanted 2 pairs of medium and 1 pair of large but now I would like 1 pair of medium and 1 pair of large.

In short, subtract 1 pair of medium for me for a total of 2 pairs.

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #278 of 291
Hello MD1032,

I'm just back from an unexpected 3-days trip to Houston. I had no time for shopping, but could find E2C foamies at the airport (the first shop I entered...). So you do not need you to send me some anymore. Thanks anyway for the work !

sebb

Mar 6, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #279 of 291
Thanks, sebb.

All right guys, hurry up! You've got until tonight to get in or change your quantities! I will create a new thread with financial info and such when the buy is closed!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: New List

Here is a new list for you guys:

sleevechart17.jpg

Mar 7, 2005 at 2:06 AM Post #283 of 291
All right, it's over! I am attempting to contact the Shure representative around here as he has promised me a 20% discount mentioned earlier. right now the final count is:

sleevechartFINAL.jpg

Thanks to all interested for your patience thus far as well as your interest. I will have payment info up in a couple days!

Mar 7, 2005 at 2:47 AM Post #284 of 291
AHH fiddle sticks! I can't believe i just discovered this thread today
frown.gif

IF it's possible, I'd like two pairs of mediums and one small shipped to Canada.

Now is where it ends.
smily_headphones1.gif

-------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back