Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Mar 4, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #256 of 291
i'd like to buy a pair of mediums.. but how does this group buy work? (first timer
confused.gif
)

thanks

Mar 4, 2005 at 7:46 AM Post #257 of 291
Hi:

Please put me down for 2 pairs of small's, 2 pairs of medium's, one pair of large's, and one sheet of waxguards.

Thanks alot!

Mar 4, 2005 at 9:10 PM Post #260 of 291
Though
I'm new to this board, I was hoping I can get in on the group order.

I'm new to enjoying headphones and recently have bought a few pairs of headphones, all for different applications.

One pair is a set of E2c's. I would like to get 2 sets of small and 2 sets of medium ultra soft tips.

Please advise as to when and how you will need to be paid.

Thanks,
Marcus

Mar 6, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #265 of 291
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart16.jpg

AS OF NOW YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO MAKE ANY FINAL QUANTITY CHANGES AND GET IN ON THE GROUP BUY. This means if you've got a YES next to your name, it's time to get me a PM or post here real fast, otherwise you're not going to be included.

I regret to inform you that our Shure dealer friend, Todd the Vinyl Junkie, has decided not to pursue organization of this buy. I have sent him multiple e-mails and he has not responded. I do not know if he is purposly ignoring me and doesn't want to do this or what, but he has not responded, which to me is a real shame because I've heard Todd is a real great guy to work with and I personally completed an order with him that was impressively speedy. If he wanted to cancel organizing this he could have just told me, but oh well. I will be organizing this now, so I'm going to have to be a little less flexible.

Here's the game plan:

--Group buy closes tomorrow, 3/7/05. If you've got a YES next to your name, you're out, sorry. If you want out, no problem, I can understand not wanting to wait a couple weeks for your sleeves!!

--Payment begins. I will decide what types to payment to accept after discussing this with my dad. Paypal is already on the list, checks are probably going to be there too. I will have to draw a payment deadline, unfortunately it's going to have to be short in order to get things moving. This is going to be a little stressful, but oh well. I'm going to need a system where you send payment however you like, then send me an e-mail stating your address

--Order will be placed. Order arrives, since I will already have your contact info on hand, I will know where to ship to and begin shipping as fast as possible.

--International: Things will be looser for you guys since there's less of you. However, this also means it's probably going to take longer to get your sleeves.

Thanks,

MD1032

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:51 AM Post #267 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiStUrBeD_AzN
Hi, I am a new member and am planning to purchase the Shure e2c Headphones for my Rio Karma. However I read about the new Foam tips or whatever and decided to possibly hold off on the purchase and see how the foam tips go.

I have yet to make my purchase on the e2c thus I am unclear about doing this group buy from the OP. I have read this entire topic and still unsure whether or not to buy the soft tips.

Please advise me, I am already throwing down $60-$70 for the Shure e2cs which is fairly expensive. I've always used the economical $10 ear buds. However, I am a huge music person and I have heard WONDERS about Shure's line of products.

I am very impatient on getting these headphones, but I will wait if I must to be able to get the soft sleeves enclosed with my e2c if reccomended.
580smile.gif

The real question was whether or not to get the E2's in the first place. But, being that you did decide to get them, you now absolutly must get these tips. They are far more comfortable than the silicon tips and far more convenient than the foamies.

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:56 AM Post #268 of 291
MD1032:

Thanks for adding me to the list. I see though that there's no "wax" next to my name. If possible I would like to also get a sheet of wax guards. Even if there wouldn't be any discount of the base price, I still assume I would save a dollar or two in shipping.

Again, Thanks Alot!

Mar 6, 2005 at 2:30 AM Post #270 of 291
Pinny, are you within the US? In that case, you can order them yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back