Shure E2c soft sleeves coming 2/15/05!
Feb 28, 2005 at 11:46 PM Post #226 of 291
You are one with the quickness, MD. I bow down to your excellence ::bowdown smiley face that i do not have the option to choose:: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Mar 1, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #228 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
rkawa, gotcha. Thanks!

Sorry, sansri, but I ask that you buy the wax guards yourself if at all possible. The case where it is not possible is if you're ordering internationally.

Sure thing. Thanks.

Mar 1, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #229 of 291
A little late I know, but I was just trying to gauge what kind of response you would get from shure and when they would be fully available for order.
ANYWAYS....please put me down for 1small and 1 medium please!

On a side note, it seems kind of bad on their part not responding to you, seeing how they are sponsers for this forums.
Maybe someone with more pull can get a response from shure?
Just a thought...

Mar 1, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #230 of 291
MD, can you please cancel my order? I need to buy wax guards, so I might as well buy the sleeves together with them.

Thanks for organizing this, anyway.
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #233 of 291
I am interested in joining! I just got my E2Cs today, so I need to figure out which size I'll need before I can give you final confirmation and number. but please count me it. (Can I get a wax sheet too if I am in the US?)

Mar 1, 2005 at 7:59 PM Post #237 of 291
ANNOUNCEMENT: Update

sleevechart14.jpg

All right! I got a reply from the Shure representative yesterday but forgot to post it.

In the event our Shure dealer friend doesn't come through he says that he will be able to give us a 20% discount AND waive shipping charges to me, which means I will be able to pass on a ton of savings to you guys. I am still awaiting a response from the Shure dealer that assured me he would talk to Shure yesterday, so I am awaiting his response.

I am going to draw a dealine for submissions into the list. The last date to update your quantities by is 03/07/2005. That is March 7th, 2005. Please make any changes to your quantities now because it is time to get this done. If you are still unsure, you still have six days to make up your mind as of right now. A copy of this message will appear in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your patience as always,

MD1032

Mar 2, 2005 at 1:10 AM Post #238 of 291
About how much are we looking at for each one of these individually, including shipping? I might add a few more if they're gonna be a ton cheaper than ordering them from Shure directly, which it looks like they will be.

Also, how do we pay you for these? I don't have a PayPal account. Is that going to be the only way to pay you for the sleeves? How much does it cost to open a PayPal account?

Thanks so much for organizing this MD. We all appreciate it greatly.

EDIT: Also, why is almost everyone ordering multiple sizes? Are these not sized about the same as the foam and regular flex sleeves? Does everyone who already has e2c's not know what their size is, or is everyone just doing it to be safe if they are sized differently?

Mar 2, 2005 at 1:22 AM Post #239 of 291
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikerTek
EDIT: Also, why is almost everyone ordering multiple sizes? Are these not sized about the same as the foam and regular flex sleeves? Does everyone who already has e2c's not know what their size is, or is everyone just doing it to be safe if they are sized differently?

They should be about the same size, but depending on how it feels at the time or whatever, I switch between medium and large. I know that sounds weird, but I've never settled down, I still go between the two every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back