SHURE CUTS THE CORD: RMCE-TW1 / TW2 - THE TRUE WIRELESS THREAD
Dec 9, 2020 at 4:32 AM Post #391 of 590
I’ve got to ask those on apple is anyone else getting pissed off to no end with this?

r3cxho3xxut51.jpg
That'll be the old eu region volume limit thing being imposed, ala sony. Wonder if it'll happen after 1'st January 2021, in which case that will be the only nice thing about a certain something I can say.

Dec 9, 2020 at 4:43 AM Post #392 of 590
That'll be the old eu region volume limit thing being imposed, ala sony. Wonder if it'll happen after 1'st January 2021, in which case that will be the only nice thing about a certain something I can say.

Did I miss anything about Jan 1st?

Dec 11, 2020 at 6:24 AM Post #395 of 590
Not sure how to describe it, but I get audio glitches that feel like a reconnection between left and right because of how it sounds in stereo.
If I was outdoors and it was

Anyone else getting this?

Yes. Frequently. But for me I think it’s an iPhone 11 issue, rather than the tw1, because I get drop outs even when I’m motionless. I have no drop outs at all with the iPad Pro or my laptop.

I think there is some process going on in the background that’s intermittently interfering with the signal. I’ve disabled all background processes that I can, as well as auto updates. I also turn off wifi and turn on airplane mode. This seems to have cut down the frequency but it still drops out occasionally.

it also might possibly be a Tidal issue. Never had any drop outs with Spotify or YouTube.

Anyway, it is pretty frustrating. It might force me to get an iPhone 12. Well that’s what I’m going to tell my wife.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #398 of 590
Anybody have an impression how these work not using a phone. Just DAP use??

Feb 16, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #399 of 590
Greeting to everyone, and thanks for all the information that is been posted on here, extremely grateful for it.

Just wondering for the users in australia if anyone heard about TechInn: https://www.techinn.com/en/shure-true-wireless-secure-fit-adapter/137856009/p

Aparently for now, this is only place i can get to ship this bad boy, I’ve placed an order, not sure when it will get here though. Hopefully this sit’s is legit.

Feb 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM Post #400 of 590
May 14, 2021 at 1:45 AM Post #401 of 590
Seems those earpieces are not very good when phoning in windy conditions, I had to disconnect them and use the phone itself to be understood.

Not the main purpose I bought them for, still disappointing and cumbersome if you have to take a call in these conditions.

May 14, 2021 at 11:56 PM Post #402 of 590
Just an update guys. I have been extremely happy with these for so long now. I use them with my 846 and occasionally with the 215's too.

I dont use them for phone so dont know much about that.

Am on android and use the MS Duo paired and working perfectly.

Thx for such a grt unit Shure

May 19, 2021 at 5:57 PM Post #403 of 590
Have to agree about the microphone in these, as soon as there's any wind i find them useless. Unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back