SHURE CUTS THE CORD: RMCE-TW1 / TW2 - THE TRUE WIRELESS THREAD
Sep 12, 2023 at 3:00 AM Post #586 of 590
Hello everyone I just bought the TW2 that comes with earbuds I think they are Se215 or aonic 215. Is it safe to use this adapter with other IEM’s? Like the Tin HiFi 3, is the only one I’ve got with that connector. Or which chap, below $100 you recommend for this adapter Tw2? I will use it mainly at the gym.

Thanks in advanced.
If the connector fits it should be no problem to use them with other IEMs with MMCX connectors. I'd not use adapters for 2-pin.

Oct 22, 2023 at 2:35 PM Post #588 of 590
Does anyone know if the TW2 will drive the Tinhifi P1 Plus? That’s the best mmcx IEM in my price range. I’m using them now with the T3, but the shape is not the best for exercise use. Or can anyone recommend another IEM in that price range that has a MMCX connector and that SQ?

thanks!

Nov 19, 2023 at 3:05 PM Post #590 of 590
After reading this thread and and a lot of the going wireless…, I finally ordered the TW2. It came in a bundle with the Aonic 215, actually cheaper than just buying the adapters. After returning a lemon, the second pair is really good.
I am a big Etymotic fan, my favorite iems are the Evo, then the Er4XR. Until recently I have used used an Etymotic Er2Xr with the Etimotion bluetooth cable for my commuting and walks. The cable stopped working after two years. I have or have had Jabra 65T, Sony Wh1000m3, Air pods and Air pods Pro first generation. I came to the conclusion that I do not like active noise cancelling and did not like the tuning of any of the mentioned Bluetooth iems and headphones.
Now I must say I am very happy with the TW2 with the Aonic 215. I find them really comfortable. They do not move at all and I do not have to adjust them. The sound is very nice to my ears, very neutral, as I like with the Etymotic. The sound is actually better than I expected. Passive isolation is pretty good. The environment mode is fantastic. Bluetooth connection both with my Iphone and with the Astell SR25 is flawless. I am truly happy with the purchase: an excellent product as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back