Shure 310 vs 530
Oct 19, 2008 at 4:46 PM Post #17 of 27
Got the big olives on, got the seal right and man do they sound good. Only problem is now I'm hearing the deficiencies in my old recordings. now have to find the best 5-8-77 recording there is.

Oct 19, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #19 of 27
se530 are better, offer fuller sound and is simply a more rounded and complete set of phones than both the se310 and triple fi imo.

the se310 is good but if thats your choice (which is second best) then you may aswell take the se210 which i here is cheaper with no real disadvantage over the se310

EDIT: sorry didnt read that you made your choice, its a good choice and IEM's are a learning curve you will know when you have the right fit because you will go...wow. its important to remember that you will never get big bass from small headphones but what you need to do is listen to the quality and how clean and clear it is, once you realise how detailed the sound is thats when you will appreciate the money you spent on them

Oct 20, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #21 of 27
with the olives, you need to sqweeze the olives, put them in and hold them in place while they expand. You should have a nice fit. They fit like earplugs so, w/o any music, you shouldn't hear much outside noise.

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:11 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by energie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im actually in love for my 530 over my old ue 5 pro.
Just scared by the Y cable, it looks so fragile and small. Too bad shures cable isn't replaceable like ue

i loved my super fi 5 pro, i missed them derely when i took them back and got the se530, but upon closer listening i realised quality is more than banging sound, its all in the details

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:24 AM Post #23 of 27
well i sold my UE cause of bad seal. I could not ear almost any bass from them, i had to push them with my fngers.
Didn't want to wait for the complys and rushed on the 530
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:31 AM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by energie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well i sold my UE cause of bad seal. I could not ear almost any bass from them, i had to push them with my fngers.
Didn't want to wait for the complys and rushed on the 530
smily_headphones1.gif

oh the se530 is the better set of phones in every way but for pure energy, the super fi 5 present pure power, i would always recommend the super fi 5 over anything else if the person wants a banging sound but for pure quality over quantity id suggest the se530 to be among the best every time

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #26 of 27
I've got the 530s and treat them like a constant happiness injection.
If you get the 310s you'll only wonder, drive yourself mad and eventually upgrade
Trust me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back