Show us your desktop thread 2004
Sep 24, 2004 at 12:00 AM Post #76 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by pank2002
Mr Medeiros, Do you like Hulk? Those green things looks like hulk hands.

Yup. I sure do. And awhile ago a fellow Head-Fier pointed out they made great headphone stands...that's all I needed to push me over the edge to get them.

Actually, a friend's kids had two pair, so I swapped them for some Halo action figures I was reviewing
smily_headphones1.gif

John

Sep 24, 2004 at 12:14 AM Post #77 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by xantus
to each his own, but geez, when did the floor become such an offensive surface. i guess im just from a more hippyish background
tongue.gif

After looking at the pics you posted I have to ask you "What Floor?
confused.gif
"

There isnt floor to be seen at all!! How can you use floor when you dont have floor? How do you walk around? On tiptoe!?!?
eek.gif
??
confused.gif

Do you bring your friends home? Do you have hangers on the roof from which people can hook themselves and stay off the mess beneath?
eggosmile.gif

All in good humor...I love messy rooms...always something to find and something to search for
cool.gif

Sep 24, 2004 at 5:04 PM Post #80 of 158
While I don't want this thread to be driven to "Outside," maybe we should avoid from comments on others' choices of backgrounds.

Back to posting desktops, less talk.
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2004 at 7:40 AM Post #85 of 158
Nothing really interesting but it's much cleaner than the 2002 and 2003 arangements
wink.gif

desktop2004.txt

It's even cleaner when I only have 1 keyboard and mouse on there. I'm configuring some stuff right now so for me it's a bit cluttered.

--Lan

Sep 26, 2004 at 3:46 AM Post #88 of 158
You must be pretty tall with short legs
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Sep 26, 2004 at 5:14 AM Post #89 of 158
no, i have to adjust the speakers and chair legs to the PC table, as you can see, the monitor and keyboard sit pretty low... if i put my chair to my desired height, the monitor would be too low...
so, yeah, i have to adjust my self to sitting on lower position too...
tongue.gif

Sep 26, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #90 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
no, i have to adjust the speakers and chair legs to the PC table, as you can see, the monitor and keyboard sit pretty low... if i put my chair to my desired height, the monitor would be too low...
so, yeah, i have to adjust my self to sitting on lower position too...
tongue.gif

That is not a position you want to be in for a long period of time.

Cheers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back