Should I Cancel My Q-jays Orders? Help! Head-Fi!!
Feb 16, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyEnergizer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw you post and it looks pretty cool that foamies are protecting phones.
But...I'm not very engineer or technic like you.... I'm not good at drilling and stuff.
mad.gif

It is so easy that you will not beleive it, at the danish head-fi meet today I tougth 3-4 people how to make foamies, all of them were able to make their own foamies after 5 minutes instruktions.....

Feb 16, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby2131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The silicon tips are fine for me. Really, I don't see how foam could be that much better

Well in other cases they help to reduce microphonics - and that's what qJAYS need most

Feb 16, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby2131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The silicon tips are fine for me. Really, I don't see how foam could be that much better and while I can understand that some people would be worried about fitting issues the amount of tips that the q-JAYS comes with should ease your mind, especially if you have small ears. Jays support is also amazing, our friend here at Head-Fi has answered all of my questions and has provided the best customer service for any product I've ever bought. Plus, they have a 2 year warranty so if anything happens to them you could always return them and have the new ones sent to you.

Teh foamies gives better isolation, better bass and better comfort, so there is very good reasons for foamies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back