Should i buy these headphones?
Sep 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Bpositive

New Head-Fier
Well first, I purchased some Koss UR 20 headphones and was greatly disappointed in them: Hollow sounding, with absolutely NO bass. I returned them but only ended up with a few dollars back. So, looked at some more headphones and came across the Monoprice 8323/DJ style over ear pro headphones. Well actually, someone recommended them to me.  : ) After reading quite a few reviews, they sound like they are pretty good for such a cheap price. So, I think I am going to buy these headphones, but half of me is skeptical of buying them thinking I will be disappointed in them and will want to return them getting no money back. Kinda like the Koss headphones.

So, what do you think? Should I buy these? Any experience? There's alot of good reviews on them.

Sep 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #2 of 4
This is your fourth thread that you have opened to request budget level headphone recommendations.  This is the thread on which to post for that purpose:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/529144/recommendations-thread-i-e-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here-please-read-op/18825#post_8674529

Users who are viewing this thread

Back