Should i buy apple earpods or Soundmagic E10.
Sep 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sushantgambler

New Head-Fier
I like bass and a clean sound. I mostly listen to rock and dub step.
Which out of Apple earpods and Soundmagic e10 will be better.

Also, i'm considering, Monoprice Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones - 9927.
Please, suggest if there is any other BETTER headphones in the same price range.

Sep 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #2 of 5
For the past couple of months I've been using the Earpods of my iPhone 5 and yesterday I have ordered the Soundmagic E10M to replace them. The Earpods sound suprisingly good, especially when you compare them to the previous incarnation of the Apple Earphones. Unfortunately they just don't fit well in my ear. When I put them in comfortably, a lot of the sound is blocked by my earcanal. So in order to experience the optimal sound I have to turn them and insert them otherwise, which is not pleasant.

I'll let you know once I have received the E10's

Sep 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #3 of 5
I'll let you know once I have received the E10's

That will be much appreciated.
atsmile.gif
Waiting eagerly.

Oct 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #5 of 5
The 8320, and the newer 9927, won't hit as hard - but they're clean, for sure. Actually - I might look into the 9396 since you're on the Monos already - less grainy and has the bass body to boot.

But out of your other two choices - the E10s excel a tad bit more in terms of extension and visercal impact - cleanliness is difficult to say, the Earpods are rather decent for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back