Should I buy a laser than can pop children's balloons?
Jul 2, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #62 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buy one.

Then wear a latex mask, a cape, an underwear over your tights and the Headfi logo on your bare chest. Burn with the laser anyone wearing ibuds or blasting their crappy cellphone speakers in public transports.

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's Headfi-man!!! (or a crazy dragqueen masochist with headphone fetichism)

I'll have to try that! Not the tights and cape, but trying to burn ibuds!!!! I'll have to do that! I'll make a video of it!!!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 4:59 PM Post #63 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by robojack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, how about a Head-Fi defence lawyer fund, so you can at least plead insanity?
tongue.gif

I think just being a member of Head-Fi is enough to prove you're insane
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2008 at 12:46 AM Post #65 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up...you''d better be running

Way OT, but regarding your sig above: Actually, a gazelle just has to outrun the slowest gazelle in order to survive.

Jul 8, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #67 of 71
I want a laser that pops children.

See ya
Steve

Jul 8, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #68 of 71
You have bought everything you have ever wanted, right? Its only $50, jeeze.

Jul 8, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #69 of 71
The sane side of me, that knew these were going to become available thinks.......
"...now I am become Death [Shiva], the destroyer of worlds..."

deton1.jpg

But the other side of me says......would like to try one verrrry carefully. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back