Shoot me down if you want but... Pet-Fi?
Oct 19, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by afphreak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
7 Chihuahua's and a Lhasa Apso/Chihuahua mutt... all inside dogs
plainface.gif

Seven! That's like a herd...

Actually I know someone who has seven Newfs. Mind boggling.

GAD

Oct 19, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #19 of 28
I have a Border Collie, he's too smart for his own good.

Oct 19, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #20 of 28
I have one large mean orange cat right now, but grew up with Newfoundlands.

i would like to get a Savannah cat, but they're really expensive.

Oct 20, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would be like $100 on dog food a day!
very_evil_smiley.gif

as a comparo, my Chihuahua's go through a 55lb bag a week, I'm sure the clerks at Sam's Club think i have few Bullmastifs or something... and yes they're very much like a pack, when we let them out in the backyard they run around in a pack, scaring off all the cats and squirrels
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #24 of 28
As posted in another thread, I just got a ferret! He is easily the most entertaining pet I have ever had...

Oct 24, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #25 of 28
I'm seriously considering getting a dog. I've always wanted one.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know whether to get a puppy or an older dog from a shelter. Been doing tons of research on puppy-raising.

I don't know which breed either.

Oct 24, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #26 of 28
palphoto.jpg

My chihuahua, Li'l Pal enjoying a 1920s dance band record on my 1931 Victor suitcase phonograph.

See ya
Steve

P.S. I can't imagine what life would be like with seven chihuahuas! One is a handful! I've never had such a willful dog- she acts like she is eight feet tall.

Oct 25, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #27 of 28
Cat person here. I enjoy most animals, but cats are my favourite. It's odd cause we've had cats for as long as I've been around but my brother and I are both allergic to them. Nothing the miracle of modern medicine can't fix! Let's see, we've been through...9 cats. Most either ran away, have been given away, disappeared, or let go (as in we let her run away cause she would NOT stop crapping on the carpet).

I like anything that isn't too jumpy. A jumpy dog isn't fun for me. A jumpy little bird is cool though. On vacation in France we chased the nearly fearless pigeons and petits oiseaux around. European pigeons walk around like they're humans; it's so funny. We were waiting at a train station, looked over at the entrance and a little pigeon walked in. Same thing at Notre Dame, we saw one looking both ways before crossing the street. So cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back