Shoot me down if you want but... Pet-Fi?
Oct 18, 2007 at 1:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Trollheart

New Head-Fier
I know they're not gadgets, but surely a passion? Anyone like to discuss their pets? Dogs, cats, hamsters, zebras, elephants, tortoises etc etc? Post pics, swap stories, look for/give advice? No?
Well, just asking...
etysmile.gif

Oct 18, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #3 of 28
I have 6 dogs. 2 jack russels, a staffordshire bull terrier, a golden retriever, a schitzu and one that I don't know the breed of haha. 3 of them are my mum's, and live downstairs in the kitchen, and the other 3 (the last 3 I mentioned) live in my nan's flat (we've got a big house and my nan lives with us in her own flat).

We've also got 2 cats, a garden full of rabbits (more than 20, seriously) and ducks.

My mum and sister love animals heh.

Oct 18, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #6 of 28
Hi guys.
Glad to see some other petlovers here!
I have 5 cats, two older ones and three "catlings", about 5 years old in human time. The catlings are all black and white, two males and one female (males are Richie and Eddie, after the comedy series Bottom and Filthy, Rich and Catflap, and female is Molly). The two older are both female, a tortoiseshell called Debbie and a white one called Spooky (yes, we like our cats' names to end in and "ee" sound!)
orphsmile.gif

I'll post some pictures of our cat family soon.
GAD, sorry to hear about your dogs
frown.gif
When you say the other is going soon, do you mean he/she's bound for doggy Heaven?
LawnGnome: Cat-fi! Love it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:16 PM Post #9 of 28
We have 2 Golden Retrievers, 2 Bearded Dragons, 2 Geckos (different types), a Ball Python and I just started a 45 gal. African Cichlid tank. I will post some pics later.

Oct 19, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have 2 labs, like 8 cats (all the cats are outside), and some cats

So you have like 8 cats AND some cats? That's a lot of cats!

...or is it?
blink.gif

GAD

Oct 19, 2007 at 12:31 PM Post #15 of 28
My cats are all indoor cats too. They get to go out during the day, but are brought in at night. Richie has been known to a) get up onto our roof! and b) get trapped in a neighbour's house for three days, so we tend to watch him especially. When he goes out, he comes back and stands on his hindlegs at the front door, looking in the glass and tapping his paw against the door. People going by say "Hey! Look at that cat, knocking to get in!"
3000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back