Shipping Problem/Best Headphones under $250
Dec 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Jnesses

New Head-Fier
Ok, so I asked for the d2000's for christmas. My parents ordered it directly from amazon. I opened them up today, and guess what? The right headphone piece was chipped off from the headband. I have to wait a week for my parents to get their money back. Anyway, since I am not getting the d2000's again. What would be the best pair of headphones under $250?

At least I got my RE0's....

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #2 of 7
I want these to be closed headphones, and I want good ones for rock/alternative/indie, something that I can use with my sound card and ipod, and I will be getting an amp in a couple months.

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 7
I think it's unusal to receive damaged goods from Amazon. Too bad it happened to you now, I'm sure you were planning to be listening to tunes on Christmas day. However disappointed you were/are, I'd stick with the D2000, I think they're hard to beat for the money, especially at $202 from Amazon. I bought a pair 2 weeks ago.

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's unusal to receive damaged goods from Amazon. Too bad it happened to you now, I'm sure you were planning to be listening to tunes on Christmas day. However disappointed you were/are, I'd stick with the D2000, I think they're hard to beat for the money, especially at $202 from Amazon. I bought a pair 2 weeks ago.

Ok, thanks guys!

I will have pictures of it in a bit.

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? My DT880 box came all smashed up since they didn't use any packing foam or peanuts! At least the headphones weren't damaged.

But yeah OP, just get it replaced. You'll like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back