Shipping Discussions
Jun 25, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #16 of 53
Meanwhile, still waiting for my faaeal package from the april sale....and purchase protection is running out in 1 day and they havent read my message to extend it. Guess they are on break because of the festival in china right now....GGWP

You'll get a refund. :)

Jun 25, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #17 of 53
You'll get a refund. :)
Normally, but according to aliexpress tracking it has already been in my country for a month now. So I cant open a dispute because its in my country.

BUT according to both 17track and the local post carrier. It IS NOT here...

Jun 25, 2020 at 11:38 AM Post #18 of 53
Normally, but according to aliexpress tracking it has already been in my country for a month now. So I cant open a dispute because its in my country.

BUT according to both 17track and the local post carrier. It IS NOT here...

If there is no confirmed delivery on protection period expiration you should be able to apply for a refund regardless of where the item is. Is that not how it works?

Jun 25, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #19 of 53
If there is no confirmed delivery on protection period expiration you should be able to apply for a refund regardless of where the item is. Is that not how it works?
1593099743028.png

1593099794472.png

Jun 25, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #20 of 53
Jun 25, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #21 of 53
I don't see what the problem really as it clearly says to open a dispute if it's not with you on time.
The problem is that purchase protection is running out in 1 day. And they are on a break now so they wont be back in time to extend it. That is why I want to open a dispute, and besides that the tracking information on aliexpress is wrong as it has NOT arrived in sweden.

Jun 25, 2020 at 3:27 PM Post #22 of 53
Apos Audio was just excellent. I thought the item would be shipped from California, but it came from Shenzen. I paid 8 bucks or so for DHL Express shipping. Ordered Friday, arrived Monday. During Covid 19! The item was Topping NX4DSD (Apos is an authorized dealer)

1593113273342.png

Jun 28, 2020 at 2:48 AM Post #23 of 53
The problem is that purchase protection is running out in 1 day. And they are on a break now so they wont be back in time to extend it. That is why I want to open a dispute, and besides that the tracking information on aliexpress is wrong as it has NOT arrived in sweden.

PostNL has a huge backlog. I don’t know if the route is the same to Sweden but i see PostNL in your tracking. If you have anything shipped to The Netherlands with Aliexpress standard shipping all packages go through Belgium (Liege) first.

They have an even greater backlog over there. Packages can stay there for 2-3 weeks which used to be 2-3 days. Then the package goes to The Netherlands and it can stay there for up to 2 weeks which used to be at most 3-5 days. I have luckily received evertyhing till now. What used to be 1-2 weeks with Aliexpress standard shipping is 4-6 weeks now.

If PostNL is the router to Sweden then your package is probably stuck somewhere in The Netherlands or Belgium. I expect it will show up on your doorstep some day but dispute it just be sure.

Jun 28, 2020 at 7:10 AM Post #24 of 53
PostNL has a huge backlog. I don’t know if the route is the same to Sweden but i see PostNL in your tracking. If you have anything shipped to The Netherlands with Aliexpress standard shipping all packages go through Belgium (Liege) first.

They have an even greater backlog over there. Packages can stay there for 2-3 weeks which used to be 2-3 days. Then the package goes to The Netherlands and it can stay there for up to 2 weeks which used to be at most 3-5 days. I have luckily received evertyhing till now. What used to be 1-2 weeks with Aliexpress standard shipping is 4-6 weeks now.

If PostNL is the router to Sweden then your package is probably stuck somewhere in The Netherlands or Belgium. I expect it will show up on your doorstep some day but dispute it just be sure.
Thanks for the information, that was the kind of the answer I got when I contacted my local carrier. (although they didnt specify the time delay lol).

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #25 of 53
Well, this didn’t work. It seems every 5th post of every thread has been someone frustrated with shipping, tracking, etc. Oh well, I tried to help declutter threads. :shrug:

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #26 of 53
What are the best shipping companies to use right now? PostNL is just a disaster for me but DHL Express is still as fast as they were last year for me. any other recommendations?

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #28 of 53
We’re spoiled nowadays, with free shipping being so common, but now I’m just paying the extra amount for DHL Express shipping (unless it’s an inexpensive item that I don’t mind waiting a few months for). It’s just SO much faster and reliable.

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:49 AM Post #29 of 53
We’re spoiled nowadays, with free shipping being so common, but now I’m just paying the extra amount for DHL Express shipping (unless it’s an inexpensive item that I don’t mind waiting a few months for). It’s just SO much faster and reliable.
Yeah, my problem with waiting so long with slower shipping is that I dont know if the package has been lost or not. I dont mind waiting, but if its been lost then it will have been a massive waste of time waiting for it...

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #30 of 53
Yeah, my problem with waiting so long with slower shipping is that I dont know if the package has been lost or not. I dont mind waiting, but if its been lost then it will have been a massive waste of time waiting for it...
Definitely. Other couriers don’t have dependable tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back