Shibatch EQ dsp plugin help!
Mar 12, 2006 at 10:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Drag0n

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok,so i figured,what the heck....this EQ might work nice for my Grado SR80 for some base extension on certain songs. Usually i like everything flat,but it depends. Ok,so i downloaded this thing and it says that the download was successful. Ok cool...........ummm,but where is it???
eek.gif

I dont see an icon on my desktop or in the start menu,and nothing in the Winamp menus,no extra button.............NOTHING!
Umm..does anyone know how to turn this thing on so i can use it???
(I figured this is sort of a tweak so i stuck it in this section,so i guess its fine here). I looked for it in the plug-in files in winamp and i dont see it. Maybe it didnt really download? I dunno.......
rolleyes.gif
Any help is apprieciated.
wink.gif

confused.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #2 of 3
You probably would have more luck in the Computers-as-Source forum.

Do you remember where you downloaded it to? It's a .zip file so you have to open it up and extract the dsp_superequ.dll and the dsp_superequ folder into Winamp's plugin folder.

After that, you might also have to enable it under preferences.

Mar 13, 2006 at 12:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by portaprokid
You probably would have more luck in the Computers-as-Source forum.

Do you remember where you downloaded it to? It's a .zip file so you have to open it up and extract the dsp_superequ.dll and the dsp_superequ folder into Winamp's plugin folder.

After that, you might also have to enable it under preferences.

Well ill look for it...and if i cant find it,,ill download it again and direct it where i want,and then unzip it to the folder. I thought it was going to just work and thats it. Thanks
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back