Sheesh this is a good time to buy headphones!
Oct 4, 2003 at 3:48 PM Post #46 of 65
I made it through the sales without buying any headphones. Now all I've got to do is to remember where I buried my credit cards
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2003 at 7:07 PM Post #49 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by jimmyleo
I've checked both todd and headroom but still confused that where to buy the $400 K1000? Do I need to email them to negotiate for this price/
confused.gif

I'm afraid it's too late, HeadRoom had the K1000 for 439, but the sale ended at midnight Mountain time last night.

Oct 4, 2003 at 7:54 PM Post #51 of 65
I ordered the K501 from the HeadRoom folks. This is one of the "classic" cans I have never heard, and for the price I couldn't say no. Oh yeah, I also picked up the ER-4P for my fiance, but since these will be the new "braided" version, I'll get this one and she'll get the old ones. Shhhh...don't tell her!
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2003 at 7:59 PM Post #52 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by NeilPeart
Oh yeah, I also picked up the ER-4P for my fiance, but since these will be the new "braided" version

D'Oh! I didn't realize that, if I had known the cord changed I would definately have gotten a new set of the 4p.

Oct 4, 2003 at 10:52 PM Post #53 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
I'm afraid it's too late, HeadRoom had the K1000 for 439, but the sale ended at midnight Mountain time last night.

thanx a looooooooot! U've just saved my wallet!

Oct 5, 2003 at 2:23 AM Post #54 of 65
i missed this sale.

well at least i still have the money to buy a gun and SHOOT MYSELF!

j/k but ugh! sucks to be me. hmm now that i think of it i dont have a clue what i wouldve bought to upgrade from my 225's.

Oct 5, 2003 at 4:46 AM Post #58 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by hop ham
this is NOT GOOD NEWS....not good at all

LOL, your wallet is screaming No ! but your ears are screaming Yes !
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back