SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jul 15, 2005 at 4:14 PM Post #661 of 704
Im planning on making it today...how thin should the felt (or any other material) be?

EDIT: So this is what I will be doing today...
Getting a mintz container (Because you people said they are better),

Sanding off the paint on a mintz container (Because someone else did it and it looked nice.

Use a dremel to cut off the appropriate parts of the case. (I am not just going to do a headphone slot, I am going to cut it all off for space for charging and the power button)

Insert some felt or some other material to prevent scratches.

And I think thats it...

Jul 16, 2005 at 8:11 AM Post #662 of 704
My new Zen with my old Senn HD212Pro:
3544716-lg.jpg

it is the black one, but i messed with the colours a bit
rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:15 AM Post #663 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by mariadoc
My new Zen with my old Senn HD212Pro:
3544716-lg.jpg

it is the black one, but i messed with the colours a bit
rolleyes.gif

Awesome picture, even though you messed with it. Very very clear image, must be a good camera
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 1:54 PM Post #664 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpian007
Awesome picture, even though you messed with it. Very very clear image, must be a good camera
smily_headphones1.gif

Even though i ain't really talented, photography is a hobby of me. Besides listening (and making) music. The camera is a Fuji S2, the foto is taken at ISO 1600
cool.gif
. Although i found this forum just a few days ago, i'm already beware that listening to mosic can be an expensive hobby, just like photography
frown.gif
(thinking of buying ER-6i for my ZM, might be too much)

eek.gif
this became a long post, kind of an introduction.
ps. the link to the review in your sig is dead, i think.
ps.2 i hope my English isn't too bad
redface.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 11:49 AM Post #665 of 704
I fixed the link
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 16, 2005 at 4:01 PM Post #667 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by MiXXu
How I can add Picture??????????????
mad.gif

Go to a photo hosting site like imageshack.us and add a picture, then it will give you links for the picture you added so put the link for forums in your post.

Aug 17, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #670 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by stuartw101
anyone know the difference between the zen micro SE and the zen micro DAP?

SE stands for "Standard Edition" meaning no extra battery, pouch, or belt clip/stand. There used to be a "Limited Edition" (LE) Zen Micro with an extra battery (2 batteries total) + the extra accessories, but it was only for a short time.

Aug 19, 2005 at 10:49 AM Post #673 of 704
I'm looking at buying a micro, black or silver look nice, but I've been finding a lot of stuff on forums talking about reliability issues. What are your guy's experiences with your micros? Headphone jack and battery drain seem to be the biggest complaints, as well as some HDD problems here and there. I haven't seen many of these issues on an ipod mini, and my sister has been abusing her pink mini for a year now with no problems. There is always the option of Hi-MD's, but sonicstage makes me cringe everytime I have to use it.. I plan to keep it for years to come. My Sony Minidisc has been going almost everyday for 3 years without issue, and my Sony D-777 hasn't had a problem in 9 years (granted, that PCDP is something else altogether).

Have at it guys, thanks.

Aug 19, 2005 at 1:33 PM Post #674 of 704
Does anyone know what firmwire update is the one i should have? i have just bought it this week and want to make sure i have the one that fixes all the problems with battery and headphone socket etc.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back