SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Aug 19, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #677 of 704
When i got my zen i just went to their site and dowloaded the latest just in case...of firmware...If you are talking hardware, those problems are fixed
blink.gif

Oct 20, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #684 of 704
SORRy that this is off topic. but......

I just got my light blue zen micro today and I have a LOAD of questions (well not really)

- I have that transparent problem... I want it fixed!! Can it be fixed? Where do I send it?

- Sadly yes.. I don't know how to transfer my songs... Do you need to have full battery to begin transferring? Also, whenever I go to the Creative Micro Media Explorer, it says my zen micro isnt plugged in BUT IT IS!!! Help??

Pleaseeeee be specific!!

Oct 20, 2005 at 10:42 PM Post #686 of 704
my ZM and Altoid Tin case.
Open
Closed

The other altoid tin contains a USB hub, not an amp. I'm going to build or buy a cmoy eventually.

And, another case I made. Took the pics with my cell phone cam, that's why the quality is so low. (though non of the pics are very good at all, the top ones I took before I learned how to use a camera)

with ZM
without ZM

Oct 21, 2005 at 12:23 AM Post #687 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyg
here is a pic
zenaphobiat2.jpg

I know this is old... but what the hell? Great name for a DAP case eh?

Oct 21, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #688 of 704
OK! another question..

I like my light blue zen micro a LOT ( except for the transparency part)

but.. I sort of want a pink one since mine wasn't limited edition and I found a pink one that is a limited edition.. I want extra stuff but I love my blue one!!! Pink is alright but Im all for blue but I also want the power adapter + extra battery a lotottott!! What do u suggest
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back