here's my dark blue zen micro
biggrin.gif

z1.jpg

z3.jpg

Mar 3, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #437 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pochi
here's my dark blue zen micro

Cool pochi, i really like the dark blue. It was number 2 or 3 on my list.

It's weird how the color varies so much in pictures. Which one would you say is more accurate poch?

Mar 3, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #439 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt_Carter
holly crap another micro person. dam u head-fi'ers are tiny.
eek.gif

You know what they say about people with tiny hands.. No wonder all yas spend so much on audio gear.

Hey! It ain't my fault I'm a 17-year-old with a 12-year-old's hands. And as a girl, I resent that comment.

Mar 3, 2005 at 11:24 PM Post #440 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
It's weird how the color varies so much in pictures. Which one would you say is more accurate poch?

i would say the bottom picture matches reality more closely

Mar 4, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #441 of 704
WOW if only they made the zen micro in how the dark blue appears in the first picture... damn that is HOT!

deep dark near black blue... just like my car (eternal blue)... drooooool...

Mar 4, 2005 at 12:05 AM Post #442 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamius
WOW if only they made the zen micro in how the dark blue appears in the first picture... damn that is HOT!

deep dark near black blue... just like my car (eternal blue)... drooooool...

yea I'm having a tough desicsion between black and dark blue cause those are just sweet but they are also some of the only colors avaliable for the 4gb and 6gb

Mar 4, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #444 of 704
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
do u know what i think would be cooL? wELL, u dont, so i am gonna tell u!

okay, if creative let their customers choose what color led backlighting trhey could have AND what color faceplate.

So that way, i could get a red faceplate with yellow backlighting (mmm- that would be amazing)
or blue with green backlighting!!
anything!
wouldnt that be awesome to the tenth degree?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 1:48 AM Post #445 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
do u know what i think would be cooL? wELL, u dont, so i am gonna tell u!

okay, if creative let their customers choose what color led backlighting trhey could have AND what color faceplate.

So that way, i could get a red faceplate with yellow backlighting (mmm- that would be amazing)
or blue with green backlighting!!
anything!
wouldnt that be awesome to the tenth degree?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif

I would agree but then again I am getting a black one and it looks cooler with the blue. Hmmmmmm... make it have a red light in back of it so it would be american idiot colors

Mar 4, 2005 at 9:37 PM Post #447 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3x1c4nj3w
How many volts is the Micro charger? i have a whole bunch of AC adapters sittign in my closet and I was wondering if I could save myself some cash and use one of those instead...

it outputs 5V,1000mA.

Mar 5, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #448 of 704
omg- im having a party with creatives software! i love it! i just found out a feature it has which is called "karaoke" feasture, and it lets u make the vocals drained out, and the background remains. the best part is this, you can change the "range" of the song, making the voices really lowe, or really high, without speeding up the song or making it sounds computerized! its the funniest thing ever. U2 sounds like a young michal jackson up high! i also love how u can change the speed of songs, it comes in great use, for songs that are too slow, i make it faster, record it, so its an upbeat song.

the range thing is the most fun by far- u should try it! click that Equalizer icon near the playing part, then click the button on the right of the default, and ur there! u can also add special effects the songs as well! much fun! i just found out about this, did u know about it???
confused.gif
eggosmile.gif

Mar 5, 2005 at 8:29 AM Post #449 of 704
After my long battle with a freaking headphone jack issue,i finally got a replacement- and its a new version!!

the touchpad is MUCH rougher and i like that cuz ur fingers don't stick to it, and the icons on the buttons are much sharper.

however, i still have alot of trouble trying to sync music- wmp10 continuously says that there was an error and couldn't detect the player, even though the new firmware is already loaded. (not the playforsure, that screws ur player over)

everything looks fine though- i'll post pics later.

Mar 5, 2005 at 6:50 PM Post #450 of 704
whats wrong with playforsure stuff? I don't know much about firmware so I don't want to download the wrong one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back