SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Feb 5, 2005 at 2:33 AM Post #317 of 704
Hey all,
Alas, pics of a Pink Zen Micro.......my Pink Zen Micro
tongue.gif
. Although it isn't the exact shade of pink as the pics show in the Creative supplied pics, I still love it! Enjoy.....

MyPinkZenMicroglowing.jpg

MyZenMicrointhedarkglowing.jpg

MyZenMicroatitssittingplace.jpg

MyZenMicroinhand.jpg

Feb 5, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #318 of 704
It looks so purrty!
icon10.gif
Great pics Angelals

Hey, guess what? Got my remote today (in white). Ordered it Wednesday night and recieved it in 2 days (jr.com rox!). I must say I was quite shocked at how tiny it was. I'd hate to be some1 with big hands trying to work this thing. I'll post pics soon, right after I get my ex71 headphones. I can't wait!!
etysmile.gif

Feb 8, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #325 of 704
LOL look what it says in the description for the Zen Micro case:

"Protect your Apple iPod Mini with this deluxe flip-top case. Made of finest quality leather and available in a variety of colours. The white versions are designed for ladies and come with a matching detachable shoulder strap. The black versions are designed for gentlemen and come with a detachable swiveling belt-clip."

Feb 8, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #326 of 704
Yea, it's an typo. Well, an annoying typo at that. UGH IPOD MINIS ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!! EVERYONE ASKS ME WHY I DONT HAVE AN IPOD MINI, CUZ NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE ZEN MICRO!!

they should advertise it.
Everytime i show someone the zen micro, they ask me if its a mini! err! creative needs to do advertisement.

Feb 8, 2005 at 1:46 AM Post #327 of 704
I know, seriously! Everyone at my school is like "IS THAT AN IPOD??", "look, a wannabe iPod", "is that an iPod but bigger?" I've gone through like intense debates about how Zen Micro is better than iPod but it's useless...just got to let it go. I love(d) by Zen and I can't until my new one gets shipped.

Feb 8, 2005 at 1:59 AM Post #328 of 704
Quote:

I know, seriously! Everyone at my school is like "IS THAT AN IPOD??", "look, a wannabe iPod", "is that an iPod but bigger?" I've gone through like intense debates about how Zen Micro is better than iPod but it's useless...just got to let it go. I love(d) by Zen and I can't until my new one gets shipped.

I agree, it's extremely annoying. I hate how the stereotypical MP3 player is the "iPod." My friend didn't even know that the iPod was an MP3 player. He was like "I'm saving up for an iPod!" I of course said don't get an iPod. Then he said "What, you want me to get an MP3 player!?! Those are so lame!."

For some reason that really pissed me off, but hey, I'm fairly confident that the Zen Micro will start to be publicly recognized more and more now. And I've already been able to talk 4 people into getting Micros...so I think thats a good start
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #329 of 704
The white versions are designed for ladies and come with a matching detachable shoulder strap. The black versions are designed for gentlemen and come with a detachable swiveling belt-clip.

lol. this is funny.

Feb 8, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #330 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
CLC4CreativeZen_front.jpg

CLC4CreativeZen_opened.jpg

CLC4CreativeZen_top.jpg

CLC4CreativeZen_back.jpg

A PERFECT CASE FOR THE ZEN MICRO- MADE ESPECIALLY FOR IT! MM.. ITS LEATHER TO! TO BUY THIS CASE, GO TO
THIS!

tongue.gif
OMG!! I SO want the white one! I wonder what this 'shoulder strap' looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back