SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Feb 10, 2005 at 3:35 AM Post #347 of 704
its ok, you dont have to change em. its just for future refference
tongue.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #348 of 704
frown.gif
When I made the case I used Super Glue to stick the felt in, and i closed it accidently right after, stupid me, kinda messed up the cover a little bit, nothing horrible but its sad. I took that piece of felt out and just used double sided tape, works great.

Feb 11, 2005 at 2:26 AM Post #349 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by eCs_LCS
frown.gif
When I made the case I used Super Glue to stick the felt in, and i closed it accidently right after, stupid me, kinda messed up the cover a little bit, nothing horrible but its sad. I took that piece of felt out and just used double sided tape, works great.

i read that really fast and thought that you super glued your micro to some felt and the case
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #350 of 704
Holy crap those pics are huge!!!

Feb 14, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #354 of 704
good luck and if it is mest up then all i got to say is that you should give up and your cursed.
biggrin.gif

unless you go get it at a real store like fry's, compusa, etc. in which case you can make sure that its good.

Feb 14, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #357 of 704
Hey, no problem.
Wouldn't it be sad if i just give up the zen micro? i mean, cumon, i have been obsessing over it on these boards and have spent over like 2000 hours surfing the net over it. it would just be sad if i am forced to get an ipod mini.

Feb 14, 2005 at 12:54 AM Post #358 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
Hey, no problem.
Wouldn't it be sad if i just give up the zen micro? i mean, cumon, i have been obsessing over it on these boards and have spent over like 2000 hours surfing the net over it. it would just be sad if i am forced to get an ipod mini.

no. dont get the mini. if your forced to get another player go for the carbon.

Feb 14, 2005 at 2:33 AM Post #360 of 704
hey does anyone want to buy my black remote and/or extra battery? It looks like I won't be needing them, so i'd be willing to help out a fellow micro head-fi'er. I'm pretty sure I can still return the remote, but if someone is interested I'll sell it to one of you guys. Remote used for two days. Battery put in the player, fully charged ->fully discharged -> fully charged, but that's all. Prices are negotiable, and i would prefer to sell them together (I would cut the price) so i would only have to deal with one ship/payment. PM me if youre interested

IMG_2926Large.jpg

IMG_2910Large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back